Tata Institute of Social Sciences Admission 2016 – Click here
Tata Institute of Social Sciences – TISS Mumbai Admission 2016
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar,
Telephone No. : 91-22-2552 5000,
Fax No : 91-22-2552 5050,
Website : www.tiss.edu.
TISS Mumbai invites applications for admission to 18 Months part time Executive Postgraduate Diploma In Human Resources Management (EPGDHRM) program for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
TISS Mumbai EPGDHRM Admission Eligibility 2016 :
- To apply to this Programme applicants should have completed their Bachelor’s Degree of minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent ( under the 10+2+3 OR 10+2+4 OR 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study OR any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 Years formal education) from a recognised university, in any discipline AND
- Having at least 3 Years of work experience after graduation as on December, 2015 in managerial or supervisory category, preferably in personnel / administration department.
TISS EPGDHRM Intake : 50
TISS Mumbai EPGDHRM Admission Selection Procedure 2016 :
Those satisfying the eligibility requirement will be called for written Test and Interview by the Selection Committee.
TISS Mumbai EPGDHRM Admission Important Dates 2016 :
- Last Date for applying Online : 08th February, 2016
- Written Test & Personal Interview : 13th and 14th, February, 2016
- Announcement of Selection on TISS Website : 20th February, 2016
- Commencement of Academic Session ( 2016 – 17 ) : 19th March, 2016
Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites application for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Special Education : Multiple Disabilities ( Physical and Neurological ) program for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
TISS Mumbai PG Diploma Admission Eligibility 2016 :
A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, a minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent ( under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 course pattern of study fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education ) from a recognized University. Preference will be given to those with work experience in clinical, social and developmental settings.
Intake : 20 + 05 additional seats for parents of children with special needs.
TISS Mumbai PG Diploma Admission Application Form 2016 :
- Interested Candidates are required to apply by downloading Application Form from www.admissions.tiss.edu or www.newhorizonsindia.org.
- The TISS application fee is 500.00 + bank charges has to pay to any branch of SBI and then submit the fees paid challan along with application form.
- Filled Application Form along with necessary documents have to be submitted to the following address :
Assistant Registrar ( Academic Section ),
Tata Institute of Social Sciences ( new campus ),
V N Purav Marg, ( Opposite the Deonar Bus Depot ),
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088.
TISS Mumbai PG Diploma Admission Important Dates 2016 :
|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Engineering Syllabus||Results|
Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites application for admission to the Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital Administration ( EPGDHA ) programs 2015.
TISS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2015 :
- Total Seats : 50
- Bachelor’s Degree ( under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years of formal education ) in any discipline and has been working at least 2 years in hospitals.
- Medical degrees ( Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Sidha and Dentistry ), BSc Nursing, Post BSc Nursing, paramedical and allied health degrees in the fields of pharmacy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and other paramedical disciplines and have been working at least 2 years in hospitals.
- Other bachelor’s degrees like Engineering, Law and in any discipline or other degree holders and have been working in hospitals at least 2 years.
- Candidate should be currently working in a hospital.
- The minimum eligibility to apply is 45% of marks ( 35% for Scheduled Castes [SCs], Scheduled Tribes [STs] and OBC ) or a Postgraduate degree ( after completion of Bachelor’s degree under 10 + 2 + 3 or 10 + 2 + 4 or 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education ) in any discipline.
- Candidates who belong to any age group shall apply for this program.
- Candidates Sponsored by hospitals will be given preference in admission.
TISS EPGDHA Admission Selection Procedure 2015 :
- The eligible candidates will be called for interview at the Institute in Mumbai. Those who are selected will be given provisional admission to the program subject to verification of their eligibility certificates. This will be done a day before the contact program of the first semester.
TISS EPGDHA Admission Application Form 2015 :
- Candidates are required to apply online through the E-application process only TISS Mumbai EPGDHA admission application form can be downloaded from institute’s website : www.tiss.edu.
- The application fees is ……./- ( if being payed by Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking ) or ……. + bank charges ( if being payed through bank by cash ). The Candidate has to pay this amount, he applies for.
- Those who are submitting a hard copy of the application form should post by sent to the following address :
School of Health Systems Studies,
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
Mumbai – 400 088.
Important Dates for TISS EPGDHA Admission 2015 :
- Notification for admission ( ad schedule / Website display ) : 29th September, 2014
- Information brochure with application form available on Website : 29th September, 2014
- Last Date for completion of TISS EPGDHA Online Application : 23rd May, 2015*.
- Personal Interview : 02nd – 03rd July, 2015* .
- Announcement of Selection on TISS Website : 15th July, 2015.
- Last Date for completing admission Procedure: 28th July, 2015 .