Tata Memorial Centre – TMC Mumbai AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Tata Memorial Centre TMC Mumbai Admission 2018
TMC Mumbai Admission 2018
Tata Memorial Centre invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the 2 Years Advance Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
TMC Mumbai Admission Eligibility 2018
- Passed B.Sc. with 50% Marks aggregate ( not less than 55% marks in Physics )
- B.Sc. result awaiting candidates can also apply
- They will be considered subject to submission of their B.Sc. results on the day of CET / Interview. Having mere basic qualifying marks will not fulfill the right for admission to this course.
- Between 20 and 25 years. Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
TMC Mumbai Admission Application Form 2018
Tata Memorial Centre admission application form is available in the official website tmc.gov.in.
TMC Mumbai Selection Procedure 2018
- Selection will be based on the evaluation which comprises of performance in the interview and the marks obtained in entrance examination ( Based on HSC – Physics, Chemistry & Biology )
TMC Mumbai Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date of Online Application||2nd May, 2018|
|2||Date of CET / Viva||25th June, 2018|
|3||Date of Result||29th June, 2018|
Tata Memorial Centre invites admission application for DM / MCh programs to the following Subjects 2015 :
- MCh – ( Surgical Oncology )
- DM – ( Medical Oncology )
- M.Ch – (Head & Neck Surgery)
- MCh – ( Gynecological Oncology )
- DM – (Critical Care Medicine)
- DM – (Paediatric Oncology)
- DM – (Medical Gastroenterology)
- M.Ch – (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Tata Memorial Centre Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria
|MCh ( Surgical Oncology )||General||Sponsorship||possess a MCI recognized postgraduate degree (MS or equivalent) in General Surgery Or Orthopedics.||1. Permanent employee of Regional Cancer Centre (Approved by Central Govt)
2. Assistant Professor in Government / Municipal Medical College.
3. Armed Forces Medical Colleges & Armed Forces Hospitals.
4. Public Sector Undertaking & Railway Hospitals having oncology set-ups.
|DM ( Medical Oncology )||General||Sponsorship||possess a MCI recognized postgraduate degree (MD or equivalent) in General Medicine or Radiotherapy|
|M.Ch ( Head & Neck Surgery )||General||Sponsorship||possess a MCI recognized postgraduate degree (MS or equivalent) in General Surgery, ENT & M.Ch Neuro Surgery, M.Ch Plastic Surgery|
|MCh ( Gynecological Oncology )||General|
|possess a MCI recognized postgraduate degree (MS/MD or equivalent) in Gynecological Surgery.|
|DM ( Critical Care Medicine )||General||possess a MCI recognized postgraduate degree (MD or equivalent) in Anesthesia, General Medicine or Respiratory /Pulmonary Medicine or Emergency Medicine|
|DM ( Paediatric Oncology )||General||possess a MCI recognized postgraduate degree (MD or equivalent) in Paediatric Medicine.|
|DM ( Medical Gastroenterology )||General||possess a MCI recognized postgraduate degree (MD or equivalent) in Medicine.|
|M.Ch (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)||General||possess a MCI recognized postgraduate degree in MS General Surgery or equivalent.|
- Those who are currently registered for DM / MCh anywhere in India are NOT eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for MD / MS / DNB exam this year are eligible to apply. They will be provisionally allowed to appear for CET. If selected for interview, candidates are required to furnish the MD/MS/DNB (Theory & Practical Both) passing certificate at the time of Interview (VIVA).
- Age limit : Not more than 40 years on the day of CET.
Tata Memorial Centre Admission 2015 Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be selected for admission strictly based on the marks obtained in the MCQ and Final evaluation ( Written examination + Prior academic performance + Interview).
- In case of equal marks in the MCQ test, all the candidates with qualifying marks shall be shortlisted for the Viva.
- Final merit list will be declared & displayed on the TMH website : tmc.gov.in.
TMC Admission 2015 Exam Pattern
- There will be one MCQ type of paper with 100 questions to be completed in 120 minutes for each specialty
- Each correct answer will fetch 4 marks and each wrong answer will result in one minus mark. ( Negative mark )
- Only candidates securing a minimum of 50% in the written exam will be eligible to be called for the interview. This is applicable to both General and Sponsored categories.
- Final evaluation will consist of
- written examination – 30 marks,
- Prior academic performance – 30 marks,
- Interview – 40 marks
TMC Admission 2015 Exam Centers
- Delhi, Mumbai, Bangaluru, Chennai.
Tata Memorial Centre Admission 2015 Application Form
- TMC Mumbai admission application forms are available at Tata Memorial Centre Website : https://tmc.gov.in/.
- The completed application should be signed and sent by registered post / speed post to the office of the Director – Academics, TMC on or before 10th June, 2015. Copies of all relevant certificates and documents should be attached. The envelope containing the application should be marked “APPLICATION FOR DM/M.Ch Super Specialty COURSE 2015”.
- Duly completed application form should be submitted along with online payment receipt (Payment of Fees using Debit / Credit Card Number) of ₹ 5000/- ( Rupees five thousand only – for each subject ) which is NOT refundable.
- Online submission ALONE will NOT be considered. The hard copy of the application should reach Tata Memorial Centre by 10th June, 2015.
Tata Memorial Centre Admission 2015 Important Dates
|LAST DATE for receipt of completed Application form in the office of the Director Academics, TMC||10th June, 2015|
|DATE OF MCQ test||05th July, 2015 Sunday|
|Subject||Timings for MCQ test|
|M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)|
DM (Medical Oncology)
M.Ch (Gynaecological Oncology)
DM (Paediatric Oncology)
|9.00 a.m. to 11.00 am.|
|DM (Critical Care Medicine)|
M.Ch (Head & Neck Surgery)
|12.00 noon. to 2.00 pm.|
|M.Ch (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)|
DM (Medical Gastroenterology)
|4.30 pm to 06.30 pm|
Tata Memorial Centre,
Dr. E Borges Road, Parel,
Mumbai – 400 012,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 22 – 24177000,
Fax No. : + 91 – 22 – 24146937,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : tmc.gov.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.