TMC Mumbai Admission 2015
Tata Memorial Centre,
Dr. E Borges Road, Parel,
Mumbai – 400 012, India,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 22 – 24177000,
Fax No. : + 91 – 22 – 24146937,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.tmc.gov.in.
Tata Memorial Centre Mumbai invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs for academic session 2015 – 2016 :
- Advanced Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology
TMC Mumbai Admission Course Details 2015 :
|DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Application Begins||1st April, 2015|
|DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Application Ends||30th April, 2015|
|DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Admit Card||May, 2015
|DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015||LLB : 7th June, 2015
LLM :14th June, 2015
|DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Result||Expected within two weeks after Entrance Exam.|
|DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Counselling||July, 2015 - August, 2015|
TMC Mumbai Admission Application Form 2015 :
- TMC Mumbai Admission application form can be Downloaded from Tata Memorial Centre website : www.tmc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates may send their application along with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand top corner with attested copies of education qualifications, age and also, a non refundable Demand Draft of 300/- ( 75/- for SC / ST candidates ) in favour of “Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai” on or before 20th May, 2015.
- Completed TMC admission application form post by sent to :
Office of the Director ( Academics ),
13th Floor, Homi, Bhabha Block,
Tata Memorial Hospital,
Parel, Mumbai – 400 012.
- Female candidates are exempted from paying of demand draft.
TMC Mumbai Admission Important Dates 2015 :
|Sr.No.||Subject||Mumbai||Pune||Medium of Writing Exam for Subject Paper II
|1||Faculty of Technology – Electronics & Telecommunication||Yes||-||English
|2||Faculty of Technology – Computer Science & Technology||Yes||-||English
|3||Faculty of Technology – Infrastructure System Engineering||Yes||-||English
|4||Faculty of Technology – Pharmacy||Yes||-||English
|5||Faculty of Education –Education||Yes||Yes||English & Marathi|
|6||Faculty of Education – Educational Technology||Yes||-||English
|7||Faculty of Education – Special Education||Yes||-||English
|8||Faculty of Arts – English||No||-|
|9||Faculty of Arts – Marathi||No||No|
|10||Faculty of Arts – Hindi||No||Yes||Hindi|
|11||Faculty of Arts – Gujarati||Yes||-||Gujarati|
|12||Faculty of Arts – Sanskrit||Yes||-||English & Hindi|
|13||Faculty of Fine Arts - Music||Yes||No||English, Marathi & Hindi|
|14||Faculty of Fine Arts – Drawing & Painting||No||Yes||English & Marathi|
|15||Faculty of Social Science – Psychology||No||No||-|
|16||Faculty of Social Science – Economics||Yes||Yes||English, Marathi, Gujarati & Hindi|
|17||Faculty of Social Science – History||Yes||-||English & Marathi|
|18||Faculty of Social Science - Sociology||Yes For NT & OBC||-||English & Marathi|
|19||Faculty of Social Science – Non Formal Education & Development||Yes||-||English & Marathi|
|20||Faculty of Social Science – Women’s Studies||No||-||-|
|21||Faculty of Social Science – Political Science||Yes||-||English & Marathi|
|22||Faculty of Social Science – Geography||-||Yes||English & Marathi|
|23||Faculty of Home Science – Human Development||Yes||-||English|
|24||Faculty of Home Science – Food Science & Nutrition||Reserved category||-||English|
|25||Faculty of Home Science – Textile Science & Apparel Design||Yes||-||English|
|26||Faculty of Home Science – Resource Management||Yes||-||English|
|27||Faculty of Home Science – Extension Education||Yes||-||English|
|28||Faculty of Social Work||Yes||-||English & Marathi|
|29||Faculty of Law||No||No||-|
|30||Faculty of Science - Analytical Chemistry||Yes||-||English|
|31||Faculty of Science – Computer Science||Yes||-||English|
|32||Faculty of Science - Nursing||No||-|
|33||Faculty of Management Studies||No||-|
|34||Faculty of Commerce||Yes for ST/VJ/DT/ NT||Yes (Reserved category) except SC||English & Marathi|
|35||Faculty of Library Science||No||-|
Tata Memorial Centre invites admission application for DM / MCh programs to the following Subjects 2015 :
- MCh – ( Surgical Oncology )
- DM – ( Medical Oncology )
- M.Ch – (Head & Neck Surgery)
- MCh – ( Gynecological Oncology )
- DM – (Critical Care Medicine)
- DM – (Paediatric Oncology)
- DM – (Medical Gastroenterology)
- M.Ch – (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Tata Memorial Centre Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria
|Production of Coffee in India ( in Metric Tons )|
|State||Arabica||%||Robusta||%||Total Production||Total Area|
|North East India||75||0||40||0||115||0|
|Others ( Orissa etc )||5100||1.8||85||0||5185||6.7|
- Those who are currently registered for DM / MCh anywhere in India are NOT eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for MD / MS / DNB exam this year are eligible to apply. They will be provisionally allowed to appear for CET. If selected for interview, candidates are required to furnish the MD/MS/DNB (Theory & Practical Both) passing certificate at the time of Interview (VIVA).
- Age limit : Not more than 40 years on the day of CET.
Tata Memorial Centre Admission 2015 Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be selected for admission strictly based on the marks obtained in the MCQ and Final evaluation ( Written examination + Prior academic performance + Interview).
- In case of equal marks in the MCQ test, all the candidates with qualifying marks shall be shortlisted for the Viva.
- Final merit list will be declared & displayed on the TMH website : tmc.gov.in.
TMC Admission 2015 Exam Pattern
- There will be one MCQ type of paper with 100 questions to be completed in 120 minutes for each specialty
- Each correct answer will fetch 4 marks and each wrong answer will result in one minus mark. ( Negative mark )
- Only candidates securing a minimum of 50% in the written exam will be eligible to be called for the interview. This is applicable to both General and Sponsored categories.
- Final evaluation will consist of
- written examination – 30 marks,
- Prior academic performance – 30 marks,
- Interview – 40 marks
TMC Admission 2015 Exam Centers
- Delhi, Mumbai, Bangaluru, Chennai.
Tata Memorial Centre Admission 2015 Application Form
- TMC Mumbai admission application forms are available at Tata Memorial Centre Website : https://tmc.gov.in/.
- The completed application should be signed and sent by registered post / speed post to the office of the Director – Academics, TMC on or before 10th June, 2015. Copies of all relevant certificates and documents should be attached. The envelope containing the application should be marked “APPLICATION FOR DM/M.Ch Super Specialty COURSE 2015”.
- Duly completed application form should be submitted along with online payment receipt (Payment of Fees using Debit / Credit Card Number) of 5000/- ( Rupees five thousand only – for each subject ) which is NOT refundable.
- Online submission ALONE will NOT be considered. The hard copy of the application should reach Tata Memorial Centre by 10th June, 2015.
Tata Memorial Centre Admission 2015 Important Dates
|Last date for submission of admission application form without late fee||29th February, 2016|
|Last date for submission of admission application with late fee of 200/-||30th April, 2016|
|Contact-cum-Counseling Classes :||A) For the students admitted in the academic year 2015-16 : 1
st June, 2016 to 10th June, 2016.
B) For the second year students : 2nd January, 2017 to 11th January.
C) Every year January First week Onwards for further years students.
|Last date for submission of Annual Exam Application Forms||01st May, 2016 to 10th June, 2016
|Last date for submission of Annual Exam Application Form with late fee of 300/-||11th June, 2016 to 10th July, 2016|
|Last date for submission of Annual Exam Application Form with late fee of 600/-||11th July, 2016 to 31st July, 2016
|Last date for Submission of MCJ assignments (I / IInd Years)||30th June, 2016 / 30th June, 2017|
|Last date for submission of Response Sheet for CCMT||30th June, 2016|
|Submission of M.A. Astrology Project Report for Paper-V||31st July, 2017
|Submission of Documentary Film for PG Dip. TV Journalism Course||31st July, 2016
|Annual Examinations||September / October, 2016|
|Last date for Payment of 2nd and above years course fee||31st January, Every Year|
|Last date for Payment of course fee with a fine of 500/-||30th April, 2016|