Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering & Technology – TKIET Admission 2019
Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering & Technology Admission 2019
Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering & Technology invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2019
- Chemical Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Electronic & Comm. Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Food Technology
TKIET Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
BE / BTech
- Those candidates who have done 10, +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects are eligible to go for the B.E. programme.
TKIET Admission Application Form 2019
- TKIET admission application form can be downloaded from Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering & Technology website www.tkietwarana.org
- Candidates are required to visit MHTCET official website and select MHT CET 2018 Registration. Then candidates are required to fill the required details and to upload a recent colour photograph and signature. Candidates are required to enter a valid email id, mobile number and password. These three things are to be kept in record by the candidate for future use.
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the bank challan and make payment to any of the SBI branch. Application fee is [rupee] 800 for open category and [rupee] 600 for reserved category candidates.
Note: Candidates are required to pay [rupee] 60 as bank processing fee.
- After filling the application fee, candidates are required to take print out a confirmation page from www.mhtcet.co.in. This confirmation page can be taken out after 24 hours of payment of fee through bank challan.
- Once the notification for issue of admit card is released, candidates can download their admit card from the same website with their unique username and password.
- User Facts:
- The photograph and signature of candidates are to be of 50kb size, more than that is not acceptable.
- Photograph is to be uploaded as photo.jpeg and signature as sign.jpeg
- Photograph should be taken in white background.
- Signature should be done on white paper with black pen.
- Scan the signature in 200dpi (dots per inch)
Note: Incomplete application form is subjected to rejection and no information regarding this will be forwarded to candidates by the authority.
TKIET Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- TKIET Admission Selection process is based on Merit based.
TKIET Admission Impoetant Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application||01st - 22nd March, 2019|
Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering & Technology,
A / p Warananagar – 416 113, Tal. Panhala,
Distt. Kolhapur, Maharashtra,
Telephone No. : 02328 – 224012,
Mobile No. : 9764997549,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,