Tecnia Group of Institute Admission 2019Admission Notification »
Tecnia Group of Institute Admission 2019
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies invites admission application for the UG, PG, Program for the academic year 2019.
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Admission Courses Offered 2019
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Admission Eligibility 2019
- Passed HSC with 50% marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Admission Seats 2019
|Delhi Region Candidates||85% seats||ST candidates of Delhi: 1%|
|SC candidates of Delhi: 17%|
|Outside Delhi Candidates||15%||SC: 15%|
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Admission Application Form 2019
- Tecnia Institute of Art & Design admission application form is available in the official website tiaspg.tecnia.in
All the candidates shall fill application forms for CET only through online mode. To apply candidate can follow below steps:
- Visit the official IP University website.
- Choose the course to apply.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the fees of [rupee] 1000 excluding processing charges and taxes through Debit card/Net Banking or via offline medium by Challan.
After IPU CET results candidate will have to sit for online/offline counseling conducted by IPU:
- Candidate has to deposit a fee [rupee] 1000 plus charges as applicable, as Counseling Participation Fee through Challan or through Debit card/Net Banking.
- After paying fees candidate have to get registered. Candidate will get login id and password.
- Go for Document verification at designated centers.
- Sit for Choice filling/ Counseling using the same login credentials.
- Print allotment letter and pay part of academic fee.
Document required (4 set of Photocopy) at admission and document verification:
- Passing Certificate and Mark sheet of HSC and SSC.
- GGSIP University Admission Slip.
- CET Admit Card and Result.
- Medical Certificate as per GGSIPU.
- Migration Certificate.
- Conduct and Character Certificate.
- Photographs of Self: 6; Parents: 2 each.
- Candidate Reservation Certificate
- Undertaking for discrepancy (if any).
- Aadhar/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Undertaking (in case) result awaited.
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- On the basis of IPU-CET entrance exam.
- On the basis of merit list prepared according to the marks obtained in the IPU-CET entrance exam.
Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Printing of Challan for Payment of Counseling Participation Fee of INR 1000 at Indian Bank Braches||13th June, 2019 - 19th June, 2019|
|2||Fee Payment through Online mode INR 1000||13th June , 2019 - 21st June, 2019|
|3||Registration for Counseling||13th June, 2019 - 20th June, 2019|
|4||Verification of Documents for registered reserve category candidates||14th June, 2019 - 22nd June, 2019|
|5||Counseling/ Choice filling for BBA||24th June, 2019 - 02nd July, 2019|
|6||Counseling/ Choice filling for MBA, MCA and BJMC||29th June, 2019 - 02nd July, 2019|
|7||Printing of provisional allotment letter||06th July, 2019 - 10th July, 2019|
|8||Payment of part of academic fee of INR 40,000 through Challan||06th July, 2019 - 10th July,2019|
|9||Payment of part of academic fee of INR 40,000 through online mode||06th July, 2019 - 11th July, 2019|
|10||Withdrawal of admission||06th July, 2019- 12th July, 2019|
|11||Display of Allotment letter of Round 2||On or before 17th July, 2019|
Tecnia Institute of Art & Design,
4/1, Block-A, Institutional Area,
Telephone No. : 011-27948500,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.tidmfa.tecnia.in.