Tejaa Shakthi Institute of Technology for Women – TSITW Coimbatore AdmissionAdmission Notification »
TSITW Admission 2019
Tejaa Shakthi Institute of Technology for Women invites applications from eligible candidate for admission to the following Bachelor of Engineering ( BE ) & Bachelor of Technology ( BTech ) programs for the following specializations 2019
- BE :
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- BTech :
- Information Technology
TSITW Coimbatore Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Tamil Nadu candidates who have passed VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply
- Children of Central Government Employees may also apply for admission, irrespective of their native, provided their parents or guardians ( only if both parents are not alive ) have been serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years at the time of submission of application, which should be supported by enclosing a certificate from the employer of the parent or guardian, to that effect.
- Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre Officers otherwise not native of Tamil Nadu are eligible
- Children of Employees in Public Sector or Government recognised Institutions who at the time of submission of application for admission employed in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years may also apply irrespective of their domicile
A certificate from the employer has to be enclosed along with the application stating that the person is a Permanent Employee of the Firm or Institution concerned with evidence like Income Tax return, PF Slips, etc. and is working in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS
- Tamil Nadu native candidates who have passed any of the VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. or their equivalent examination from schools situated outside Tamil Nadu can also apply.
TSITW Coimbatore Admission Application Form 2019
- TSITW Coimbatore admission application form can be available from Tejaa Shakthi Institute of Technology for Women Website : www.tejaashakthi.org.
- Application Fee : General – ₹ 500/-, ₹ 250/- for SC/SCA/ST
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet.
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate ( If applicable )
- 12th examination Hall Ticket ( In case of pursuing )
- Refugee Certificate ( If applicable )
- Demand Draft
TSITW Coimbatore Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection of candidates for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission ( TNEA ) 2018 will be based on the marks obtained in the prescribed subjects reduced to 200 ( Mathematics – 100, Physics + Chemistry – 100 in the qualifying examination ).
TSITW Coimbatore Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Advertisement / Issuance of Notification||01st May, 2019|
|2||Registration Begins||01st May, 2019|
|3||Last date to register online/make payment||31st May, 2019|
|4||Last date for download and submission of filled-in application||03rd June, 2019|
NH 47, Avinashi Road,
Coimbatore – 641 659,
Phone No. : 0421 – 2333101,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.tejaashakthi.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.