Joint PhD Programme by TERI University and Deakin University, Australia
Applications are invited for admission to the Regular (Full-time) Joint PhD programme jointly offered by Deakin and TERI University for the session 2016.
- The degree is jointly offered by Deakin University, Australia and TERI University, India
- Within the overarching area of sustainable development, the PhD programme particularly promotes doctoral research on thematic areas relating to Renewable Energy, Sustainable Agriculture, Water Science and Governance, Nano-biotechnology and Sustainable Architecture.
- Students will have access to the facilities and services of both TERI and Deakin University.
TERI University PhD Eligibility
- Post graduate degree from a recognized leading University or B Tech or B Arch degree from a recognized leading University with aggregate percentage above 70%
- Preference given to UGC / NET / GATE Qualified
- Preference given to candidates with a publication profile
Selected scholars will be based at TERI University and will also get an opportunity for international exposure by visiting Deakin University, Australia during their PhD.
TERI University PhD Application 2016
Eligible candidates must send completed PhD Application Form ( available at www.teriuniversity.ac.in/how-to-apply), detailed CV, statement of purpose, brief concept note, references and any sample of publications to Mr. Prem Suresh at TERI University, New Delhi through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Ms. Ruby Majumdar through email to email@example.com by Friday, 15th July 2016. Please mention “Joint Doctoral Program with TERI-Deakin” in the subject line of the mail.