Terna Public Charitable Trust’s AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Terna Engineering College Admission 2019
Terna Engineering College invites admission application for Bachelor of Engineering ( BE ) Engineering courses to the following disciplines 2019
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Terna Engineering College Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate, HSC ( Class 12th ) examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or CBSE ( Std. 12 ) examination or any other equivalent examination of a Council, Board or University outside the state of Maharashtra with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 45 % marks for general category and minimum 40 % marks for Backward class categories ( belonging only to Maharashtra State ) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together
For admission directly to Sem- III of Second year engineering course:
- Candidate should have passed Post – SSC or Post – HSC Diploma Course in Engineering / Technology with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of backward class categories ( belonging only to Maharashtra State ) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology from an AICTE approved Institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level.
- Candiate should have passed B.Sc. Degree from a UGC / Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of backward class categories ( belonging only to Maharashtra State ) and passed Class 12th examination with Mathematics as the subject and with English as the medium of instruction at B.Sc. level.
- Candidate should have passed the Diploma course in Engineering / Technology with minimum of 50 % marks and medium of instruction as English from the Polytechnics affiliated to MSBTE or AICTE approved autonomous Polytechnics in Maharashtra State ( for Maharashtra State Candidates ) or such polytechnics situated inside / outside the State of Maharashtra ( for Outside Maharashtra State Candidates ).
Terna Engineering College Admission Seats 2019
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 60 Seats
- Electronics Engineering – 120 Seats
- computer Engineering – ( 120 1st shift, 60 2nd shift )
- Information Technology- 60 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 120 Seats
- Mechatronics Engineering- 60 Seats
- Civil Engineering- 60 Seats
Terna Engineering College Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The MHT-CET-2018 for engineering admissions will consist of two question papers ( Paper 1 and Paper 3 ). Each paper is of 100 marks and one and a half hours duration. The questions will be multiple choice type and all questions have to be answered.
- Paper 1 consists of Physics and Chemistry with 50 questions each carrying one marks for every correct answer. Paper 3 comprises ofMathematics with 50 questions with 2 marks for every correct answer. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. The syllabus for every subject will be the same as for the current year for HSC Examination of HSC Board of Maharashtra.
Terna Engineering College Admission Application Form 2019
- Terna Engineering College admission application form can be downloaded from Institute website : ternaengg.ac.in
- Step 1: Candidate should register for MHT-CET online on the official website. Candidate will find the Application under the “MHT-CET-2018 Registration” link.
- Step 2: Candidate should fill in the Application form with the personal details with a valid email id, mobile No. and a password on the first login.
- Step 3: Candidate should upload a recent colour passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format only. The file size of each of them should not be more than 50 KB per file. The file name of Photograph and signature should preferably be photo.jpeg and sign.jpeg respectively. The picture should be taken against a light/white background. The signature should be on a white paper with a black ink pen. Scan the signature in 200 dpi ( dots per inch ) scanner resolution settings.
- Step 4: Candidate must then download and print the MHT-CET bank challan on an A4 size paper on a single page. Make the payment through the Bank Challan from any branch of SBI Bank for:
- ₹ 800.00 + ₹ 60.00 Bank Commission – Open Candidates
- ₹ 600.00 + ₹ 60.00 Bank Commission – Reservation Category Candidates
- Step 5: Candidate should log in to MHT-CET-2018 registration using your MHT-CET-2018 Registration No and password after 24 hours of making the payment and confirm if the Bank transaction ID No. and date of payment have been updated. This completes the registration process. Candidate should take a print out of the Registration Confirmation page.
Terna Engineering College Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate selection will be on the basis of MHT – CET 2018 Examination.
Terna Engineering College Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form||03rd March, 2019 - 28th March, 2019|
Terna Public Charitable Trust’s
Plot No. 12, Sector-22, Opp. Nerul Railway Station,
Phase-II, Nerul ( W ), Navi Mumbai 400706.
Ph: 022-61115444 (30 lines)
Website : ternaengg.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.