The Institute of Mathematical Sciences – IMSc Chennai PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IMSc Chennai PhD Admission 2019
The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai invites admission application for PhD program in Computational Biology 2019.
IMSc Chennai PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Masters degree in any branch of science or engineering OR 4-year Bachelor’s degree ( B.Tech, B.E. or equivalent ) in engineering / science
- Valid test score from any national research entrance examination ( UGC-CSIR NET, JEST, GATE, NBHM, DBT BINC, etc ). Test scores must be valid as of June 2019.
IMSc Chennai PhD Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- The Institute of Mathematical Sciences Chennai PhD admission application form will be available at website www.imsc.res.in.
- Send IMSc Chennai PhD applications on plain paper to the following address
The Institute of Mathematical Sciences,
CIT Campus, Taramani,
Chennai – 600 113, India.
- The following documents are to be attached along with the application form
- A covering letter
- A statement of interest
- A curriculum vitae including university Grades / Marks
- Results of relevant national test ( JEST, NBHM, GATE, NET, BINC or other )
IMSc Chennai PhD Admission Selection Process 2019
- The candidates understanding of basic material will be examined in both the written test and the interview.
- During the interview, we are specially interested in evaluating a candidates ability to think independently and creatively.
IMSc Chennai PhD Admission Syllabus 2019
- Theoretical Physics
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Computational Biology
Important Dates IMSc Chennai PhD Admission 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application form||April, 2019|
|2||Interview dates||May / June, 2019|
|3||Offers of admission||June / July, 2019|
IV Cross Road, CIT Campus,
Taramani, Chennai – 600 113,
Telephone No. : 044 – 22543100,
Fax : 044 – 22541586,
Website : www.imsc.res.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.