The Institute of Mathematical Sciences – IMSc Chennai PhD Admission 2019
IMSc Chennai PhD Admission 2019
The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai invites admission application for PhD program in Computational Biology 2019.
IMSc Chennai PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Masters degree in any branch of science or engineering OR 4-year Bachelor’s degree ( B.Tech, B.E. or equivalent ) in engineering / science
- Valid test score from any national research entrance examination ( UGC-CSIR NET, JEST, GATE, NBHM, DBT BINC, etc ). Test scores must be valid as of June 2019.
IMSc Chennai PhD Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- The Institute of Mathematical Sciences Chennai PhD admission application form will be available at website www.imsc.res.in.
- Send IMSc Chennai PhD applications on plain paper to the following address
The Institute of Mathematical Sciences,
CIT Campus, Taramani,
Chennai – 600 113, India.
- The following documents are to be attached along with the application form
- A covering letter
- A statement of interest
- A curriculum vitae including university Grades / Marks
- Results of relevant national test ( JEST, NBHM, GATE, NET, BINC or other )
IMSc Chennai PhD Admission Selection Process 2019
- The candidates understanding of basic material will be examined in both the written test and the interview.
- During the interview, we are specially interested in evaluating a candidates ability to think independently and creatively.
IMSc Chennai PhD Admission Syllabus 2019
- Theoretical Physics
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Computational Biology
Important Dates IMSc Chennai PhD Admission 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application form||April, 2019|
|2||Interview dates||May / June, 2019|
|3||Offers of admission||June / July, 2019|
IV Cross Road, CIT Campus,
Taramani, Chennai – 600 113,
Telephone No. : 044 – 22543100,
Fax : 044 – 22541586,
Website : www.imsc.res.in.