National Law School of India University – NLSIU AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NLSIU Admission 2019
National Law School of India University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the different Programs for the academic session 2019.
NLSIU Admission Eligibility 2019
- A candidate for admission to the B.A., LL.B. ( Hons. ) Degree Course shall have
- Passed the Higher Secondary School Examination ( 10+2 ) system or an examination equivalent thereto securing in the first attempt, not less than 50% ( 45% in the case of SC / ST candidates and persons with disability) in the aggregate, and
- Not completed 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission.
- In the case of candidates belonging to SC / ST and persons with disability, the maximum age limit shall be 22 years.
- Those who do not clear the qualifying examination with the requisite marks are not eligible for admission. Candidates whose Statement of marks of the qualifying examination is not available at the time of formal interviews, are also not eligible for admission.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate in accordance with the Rules.
- The candidates must have minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination [ i.e. LL.B. / Five-Year Integrated LL.B. ( Hons. ) / any other equivalent exam] as under:
- Fifty five percent ( 55% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC / Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ) and other categories, and
- Fifty percent ( 50% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe ( SC / ST ) categories.
- The candidate must have passed / appeared in the final semester / final year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his / her admission.
- In case of candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination, he / she may submit his / her final result of qualifying examination within the time frame prescribed by the respective University / Institute. Till then such candidates may be given provisional admission.
- In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by procedure and order as under:
- Higher age;
- Computerized draw of lots.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT-2019
NLSIU Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- NLSIU admission application form will be available at the website www.nls.ac.in.
NLSIU Admission Selection Process 2019
- National Law School of India University admission selection will be done by the performance in Common Law Entrance Test – 2019
NLSIU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of submission of Online Application||01st January, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of duly filled in Online Application||31st March, 2019|
|3||Date of CLAT 2019 Online Examination||12th May, 2019|
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560 072
Telephone No : (080) 23160525 / 23160532 / 23160533
Fax No : 080 – 23160525
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.nls.ac.in.