The Orchid School Admission 2019
The Orchid School Admission 2019
The Orchid School invites admission application for STD I for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
The Orchid School Admission Eligibility 2019
- Admission is open to all children irrespective of race, religion, caste, nationality or gender
- The child needs to fulfill age criteria minimum 6 years of age complete as on 30th September, 2019. ( Age criteria strictly adhered as per following GR https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/1145/Government-Resolutions GR No. 201701251739123421 dated: 25/01/2017, GR. No. 201501231709356421 dated: 23/01/2015, GR. No. 201501191704208321 dated: 21/01/2015 )
- Who has attended formal preparatory school, studying in Sr. KG or equivalent of preprimary education
- Foreign nationals need to secure appropriate Visa / Resident Permit and submit relevant documents at the time of admission.
The Orchid School Admission Number of Seats 2019
- Only 35 children per class, per division. 25% Seats Are Reserved For RTE Quota.
- Due to RTE ( Right to Education ) and Sibling admissions, we have limited seats available for Std I. ( RTE Admissions will be scheduled on the date as prescribed by the government and Sibling Admissions to happen as per school’s policy )
- Sibling ( only directly related ones ) will be given preference when a seat is vacant
The Orchid School Admission Application form 2019
The Orchild School Application form will be available at the website www.theorchidschool.org.
Documents for admission :
- It is compulsory for parents to carry the following documents at the time of admission process.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Aadhar Card copy for Indian Nationals and Passport copy for Foreign Nationals
- Caste certificate ( if other than general or open caste )
- Special Diagnosis if any ( Medical / Learning Disability etc. )
- Sr. KG Mid Term Report Card or equivalent that elaborates the child’s learning level
- Legal document if any custody / visitation rights ( if applicable )
- Foreign National – appropriate permission document
- 1 Passport Size Photograph of Student
- Online link for admission registration will be activated on 26th November, 2018 at 12 Noon.
- The registration link will be active only till the vacancies are filled.
- After you complete the REGISTRATION and “SUBMIT” the online form, parents will receive the completed PDF form via an e – mail.
- Keep all necessary information handy ( caste, date of birth, Aadhar number etc. ) before you log in.
- Give correct contact details as this is the crucial link for further communication.
- School will not be responsible for any delays / failure to register due to poor network, poor connectivity, and slow speed of internet or any other related snags from your side.
- Fully filled and submitted form will be considered and no other proof of efforts to complete the formalities will be entertained to ascertain the registration.
After Registration : Communication From School
- The candidate will receive a mail in 3 working days, regarding further process of admission ( through first cum first registration basis ) with the date and time for the Family Meet and Student Interaction.
- For enquiries, please contact the office and speak to Ms.Priyanka Wadhwani – Admissions Incharge : 020-67116711.
- Student Interaction and Family meet is scheduled on 2nd December, 2018.
- The process will be throughout the day. Each parent will be given a particular time. If you receive an afternoon slot, see to it that your child has had his meals and an afternoon nap so that he / she is able to perform well in the Student Interaction and is active throughout the process.
- Kindly confirm your appointment via email or a telephonic call. Failure to turn up for the meet will cancel your admission registration.
For Family Meet :
- A charge of [rupee] 1000/- will be applicable for Online Admission Form printout along with School Brochure. Online admission form to be duly signed by both the parents. This document is required for Government Records.
- Aadhar Card Copy of the child is required for the form.
- It is compulsory for both the parents to attend the Family Meet.
- Submission of all the relevant documents is mandatory.
- If you are not a resident of Pune, you can go ahead with the registration process ; however, you need to complete the formalities of provisional admission*. Details for the same mentioned below.
Finalization of Admission
- The list with announcement of the admission will be displayed on the school notice board on 3rd December, 2018.
- Parents need to further pay school fees in 2 working days and confirm the admission further
- Parents can make payments via Online Payment ( Debit / Credit Card Payment, Internet Banking, * Bank charges Applicable ), a cheque of Only HDFC account will be accepted and a Demand Draft in case of other banks will be considered.
- Demand Draft to be given in Favour of : PNES – The Orchid School, payable at Pune.
The Orchid School Admission Procedure 2019
- Parents will be called for further process of admission.
- Wait listed students will be called for admission process only if there is a vacancy created any time throughout the year before 3rd December, 2019.
- Admission process includes “Student Interaction” and Family Meet. This may also be treated as pre – diagnosis, if any, for special needs.
- Children with special learning needs, abilities and challenges will be discussed on case to case basis.
- The School Managing Committee’s decision is final in this regard.
The Orchid School Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online registration opens||26th November, 2018 at 12 Noon|
|2||Admission Process Family Meet and student interaction to understand the readiness for Class I on||2nd December, 2018|
|3||Admission Announcement||3rd December, 2018|
|4||Fee Payment – Due Date||5th December, 2018|
The Orchid School,
Baner – Mhalunge Road,
Baner, Pune – 411 045,
Telephone No. : + 91 20 65007681,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.theorchidschool.org.