The Scindia School Admission 2018
The Scindia School Admission 2018
The Scindia School invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to classes VI, VII, VIII, IX and XI for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
The Scindia School Admission Eligibility 2018
- Admission is granted to classes VI, VII and VIII, for which the applicant should not be more than eleven / twelve / thirteen years of age respectively as on 1st of January of the year in which the admissions are sought.
- Admission may be granted to classes IX and XI to extremely meritorious students, if vacancies are available.
The Scindia School Admission Application Form 2018
The Scindia School admission application form is available in the official website www.scindia.edu.
How to apply
- For students wishing to join The Scindia School, the first step is filling the registration form.
- The filled in Registration Form along with the requisite fee and copy of the birth certificate issued by the local Municipal Corporation, Report Card of previous class and three self – attested passport size photographs of the applicant should be submitted online or sent to the school.
- Payment for enrollment : [rupee] 21,500/- ( includes Registration charges, Assessment Fee and Prospectus ). Registration is valid for any two consecutive assessments.
- For SAA, Registration amount of [rupee] 15,000/- to be paid after the admission is confirmed. For doing the enrolment for SAA, a sum of [rupee] 6500/- is to be remitted. For Class XI admissions seekers, the applicants have to choose CAA category and pay [rupee] 16,500/- irrespective of the date of registration. The Assessment for admission to Class XI will be held in the last week of March every year at The Scindia School, Gwalior.
- Registration fee is non – refundable. For the convenience of parents the school has the following methods of payment – Net banking, Credit Card or by a bank draft drawn in favour of ‘Principal, The Scindia School’, payable at Gwalior.
- Submission of Aadhar Card copy of the candidate is MANDATORY applicable in all states of India except J&K, Assam, Meghalaya before joining of school by the student
The Scindia School Selection Procedure 2018
- The Scindia School admission starts with :
- Common Aptitude Analysis ( CAA )
- Scindia School Aptitude Analysis ( SAA ) is exclusive to The Scindia School, Fort, Gwalior.
- Student can choose to write either CAA or SAA. Aptitude Assessment comprises of Mathematics, English, Hindi / General Awareness.
- Centres for Aptitude Assessment : Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Lucknow & Gwalior
- Students who wish to take CAA and SAA at The Scindia School can also do the registration on the date of testing.
- Students shortlisted after the CAA & SAA are invited to the school for an Interactive Session of games & sports, co – curricular activities and interaction with the Faculty. During this phase the student and his parents actually experience The Scindian Life
The Scindia School Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||For the session commencing July CAA is conducted on the||Third Saturday of November, 2018|
|2||For the session commencing July SAA is conducted in||January / February every year|
|3||For outstation candidate, the CAA registrations are closed on||30th September, 2018|
|4||for SAA the registrations are closed on||25th January, 2019|
|5||The final result for CAA is usually declared by||20th January, 2019|
|6||The final result for SAA is usually declared by||1st March, 2019|
The Scindia School,
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh – 474 008, India.,
Phone No. : 91 – 751 – 2480750,
Fax : 91 – 751 – 2480650,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.scindia.edu.