|CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
TSM Madurai Management Admission 2018
Thiagarajar School of Management, Madurai invites application for admission to Two Management Programs at post graduate level for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
TSM Madurai Management Admission Eligibility 2018
- A graduate in any stream / programme recognized by the UGC. Students graduating in May 2018 may also apply. In the event that an admitted candidate has any standing arrears, he/she must clear them latest by 31 July 2018, failing which he/she will be compulsorily required to leave the Institution and his/her admission will be cancelled.
Test scores in CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT taken in May 2017 or later
Graduate in any discipline or will be graduating by May 2018.
TSM uses CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT to short list candidates for the two-year full time Post Graduate Programmes in Management. Selection will be, inter alia, based on CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT taken in May 2017 or later, previous academic performance and the performance during the Group Discussion ( GD ) – Personal Interview ( PI ) – Written Ability Test ( WAT ). If the candidate has taken more than one test, the candidate is required to furnish ALL his/her test scores. The best test score after moderation will be considered for evaluation.
TSM MBA Selection Process 2018
- Candidates will be shortlisted for GD-PI-WAT on the basis of the admission test scores, prior academic performance and relevant work experience. At the time of personal interview, written, verbal and analytical abilities of the candidates would also be examined. Final selection of candidates for admission will be based on composite factors such as admission test scores, previous academic record, relevant work experience and performance in the personal interview, group discussion and WAT.
- Merit based scholarships will be offered to a limited number of candidates with outstanding performance in the entire selection process.
Note : Candidates are required to Pay 900/- if shortlisted for GD / PI / WAT process GD / PI / WAT will be conducted in the following cities : Bangalore, Cochin, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Madurai and Mumbai.
TSM 2018 Application Form
- Download the common application form for admission to TSM’s PGDM and MBA programs from the TSM Website http://www.tsm.ac.in/.
- Candidates can apply for Admissions 2018 through our Online Application Mode/Shiksha
- you can purchase the application kit from TSM campus or all centres of Career Launcher Kolkata and IMS Guwahati by paying 600/- in cash.
- Application form can also be filled online at www.shiksha.com.
- Candidate can purchase the application kit from TSM campus or all centres of Career Launcher Kolkata and IMS Guwahati by paying 600/- in cash.
- Purchase a bank demand draft for 600/- in favour of “Thiagarajar School of Management” payable at Madurai towards fee for processing application.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the following address :
The Admissions Office,
Thiagarajar School of Management
Pamban Swamy Nagar,
Madurai – 625 005.
- Candidates may apply for either PGDM or MBA or for both by indicating their preference in the space provided in the application form. It is clarified that there is no additional processing fee required even if the candidate applies for both PGDM and MBA programmes.
Important Dates for TSM Madurai Management Admission 2018
|1||Last Date for receipt of application form by TSM Madurai||22nd February, 2018|
|2||TSM GD / PI / WAT will be conducted|
|GD / PI at Kolkata||21st January, 2018|
|GD / PI at Chennai||24th & 25th February, 2018|
|GD / PI at Madurai||3rd & 4th March, 2018|
|3||Intimation of Selection||Second week of March, 2018|
|4||Payment of First Installment||First week of April, 2018|
|5||Orientation Programme & Foundation Classes||June 2018 for PGDM Programme / July 2018 for MBA Programme|
Thiagarajar School of Management,
Pamban Swamy Nagar,
Madurai – 625 005,
Telephone No. : 0452 – 2484099 / 2486900,
Fax No. : +91 0452 2483099,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.tsm.ac.in.