Thirumalai Engineering College – TEC Kancheepuram Admission 2018
TEC Kancheepuram Admission 2018
Thirumalai Engineering College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Academic programs 2018.
- BE ( Bachelor of Engineering )
- BTech ( Bachelor of Technology )
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration )
- MCA ( Master of Computer Application )
TEC Kancheepuram Admission Eligibility 2018
BE / BTech
For Higher Secondary students
- Candidates seeking an admission to B.E / B.Tech courses should have complied with the norms prescribed by the Government of Tamilnadu.
- The norms would be the marks secured in the higher secondary board examinations and the marks obtained from competitive exams such as TNPCEE / CET.
- H.Sc Academic and Vocational students is an aggregate in Maths, Physics and Chemistry and Vocational subjects put together should be 50% for OC, 45% for BC, 40% for MBC and just pass for SC / ST.
- Diploma Holders seeking an admission to B.E / B.Tech courses should have the following minimum aggregate in the 5th & 6th semesters. For Diploma holders ( Second year admission ) 50% for OC, 45% for BC, 40% for MBC and just pass for SC / ST.
- A candidate seeking admission to MBA should have a qualified Bachelor Degree from any recognized University.
- The duration of the course is 2 years consisting of four semesters.
- A candidate who Seek admission to MCA degree course should have studied mathematics either in +2 or in any Undergraduate level.
TEC Kancheepuram Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- TEC Kancheepuram admission application form can be available from Thirumalai Engineering College admission office or website www.thirumalaiengg.in.
Kilambi – 631 551,
Kancheepuram TK & Disctrict,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 044 – 27277866,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.thirumalaiengg.in.