TKWs Institute of Banking & Finance AdmissionAdmission Notification »
TKWs Institute of Banking & Finance Admission 2018
TKWs Institute of Banking& Finance invites admission application for PG Diploma in Banking & Finance program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
TKWs Institute of Banking & Finance Admission Eligibility 2018
A candidate must satisfy following eligibility criteria
- Graduate in any stream from a recognised board
- Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 and Graduation
- Valid score in TKWs BAT / CAT / MAT
TKWs Institute of Banking & Finance Admission Application Form 2018
TKWs Institute of Banking& Finance admission application form is available in the official website www.instituteofbanking.org.
How to apply
- Interested student can get registered online or by visiting our campus.
- There is a fee of ₹ 1,000/- for registration.
TKWs Institute of Banking & Finance Selection Procedure 2018
- Shortlisted students have to appear for Group Discussion & Personal Interview before final selection.
Banking Aptitude Test ( BAT )
- All registered students will need to give Banking Aptitude Test. The test is conducted online. Test contains Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Language and General Awareness sections.
- Study material for preparation will be provided to the registered student in advance.
Appear for Personal Interview session at the Campus
- Student having the acceptable percentile in CAT / MAT / BAT examination are eligible for Group Discussion / Personal Interview round.
- Date & Details for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round shall be communicated by the Team IBF.
- After clearing both the rounds, the student is considered to be eligible for getting admission in TKWs Institute of Banking & Finance.
TKWs Institute of Banking & Finance Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||CAT 2018 Exam Date||25th November, 2018|
|2||MAT 2018 December PBT Registration : Last Date||30th November, 2018|
|3||MAT 2018 December PBT : Admit Cards||1st December, 2018|
TKWs Institute of Banking& Finance,
R-551, Shankar Road,
New Rajender Nagar,
New Delhi-110060, India.,
Phone No. : +91 (11) 45155533, 34,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.instituteofbanking.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.