TNPPCAHS BDS / ISM / ParaMedical AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences MPharm Admission 2014 – Click here
TNPPCAHS BDS / ISM / ParaMedical Admission 2014
No – 30, Bharathi Avenue II Street,
Chennai – 600 085,
Telephone No. : 044 – 24422211,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.tnppcahs.org.
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences invites admission to BDS / Indian System of Medicine / ParaMedical courses 2014 – 2015 session.
TNPPCAHS courses are offered by institutions :
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery
- BSMS – Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery
- BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- BPharm – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- B.Sc. Nursing
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- BOT – Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
Duration of the Courses :
As prescribed by the Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University for each course mentioned below :
- BDS – 5 years including one year compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship.
- BPharm – 4 years
- BSc ( Nursing ) – 4 academic years of 8 semesters
- BPT – 4 academic years of 8 semesters and six months, compulsory Resident Internship
- BOT – 4 academic years of 8 semesters and six months, compulsory Resident Internship
TNPPCAHS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2014 :
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination ( Academic ) conducted by the Tamilnadu State Board or any other equivalent examination with following group of subjects with minimum eligible marks :
a) Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology. ( or )
b) Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics with any other subject.
- Candidates who have passed any other equivalent examinations with same group of subjects should submit an Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University before admission to any institution for the course of their choice.
- The eligibility criteria for admission to the various courses offered in institutions shall be as prescribed by the Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University.
Non – Eligibility :
- Candidates who have passed H.Sc. in the Vocational Stream.
Age Limit for TNPPCAHS Admission 2014 :
For BSc ( Nursing ) Course :
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age and maximum age is 30 years as on 31st December, 2014. For SC / SCA / ST candidates maximum age is raised to 35 years. Evidence should be produced.
For all other courses :
- Should have completed the age of Seventeen years on or before 31st December, 2014. Evidence should be produced.
TNPPCAHS Admission Procedure 2014 :
Method of Selection :
- Ranking of the candidates will be done based on the total marks obtained in the prescribed science subjects after normalization of marks computed to a maximum of 200.
- In the case of candidates who have furnished the mark sheets of the qualifying examination, only in GRADES, the minimum marks of the grades alone will be taken into consideration while determining the marks in the Science Subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- The marks obtained through different boards will be taken into account after normalization.
Method of Admission :
- Admission will be made only on the basis of rank list prepared by the Association.
- The Selected candidates should produce all the original documents at the time of admission.
- All selections and admission are only provisional. The selection is liable to be cancelled at any time as and when the eligibility conditions are found to be defective or incorrect or there has been suppression or misrepresentation of facts.
TNPPCAHS Admission Application Form 2014 :
- TNPPCAHS BDS / Indian System of Medicine / ParaMedical courses admission application form can be downloaded from institute website www.tnppcahs.org.
- Send completed TNPPCAHS admission application form along with DD for ₹ 600/- ( Application cost ₹ 200/- and Registration fee ₹ 400/- ) drawn in favour of “TNPPCA – HS”, payable at Chennai.
- Duly filled TNPPCAHS admission application form post by sent to the following address :
Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association – Health Sciences,
“Prasanna Enclave” 1st Floor,
No : 30, Bharathi Avenue,
Near Kotturpuram Railway Station,
Chennai – 600 085.
Registration Fee :
- Registration fee fixed as ₹ 400/-. The amount should be sent by an “A/c Payee” Crossed Demand Draft. The Demand Draft should be drawn on any Nationalised Bank in favour of “TNPPCA – HS”, payable at Chennai.
Important Dates for TNPPCAHS Admission 2014 :
- Date of issue of TNPPCAHS admission application forms : 25th August, 2014.
- Last Date for issue of TNPPCAHS admission application : 10th September, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of TNPPCAHS admission application : 11th September, 2014.
- Publication of Merit List : 23rd September, 2014.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.