Tolani Maritime Institute – TMI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
TMI Admission 2019
Tolani Maritime Institute invites admission applications for Electro-Technical Officers Course for the academic session 2019.
TMI Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Passed three years Diploma with 60% marks or four years Degree including lateral entry with 50% marks in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication / Communication Engineering or Electronics and Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Candidate should have Passed the diploma / degree courses must have been recognized by any State or Central Government or the AICTE and conducted in English language.
- Preference will be give to candidates with degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication / Communication Engineering along with industrial experience.
Age & Medical Fitness
- Not more than 35 years on date of commencement of training and medically fit including eye sight and hearing as prescribed in the Merchant Shipping (Medical Examination) Rules, 2000; as amended from time to time.
TMI Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- TMI application form will be available at the website www.tmi.tolani.edu.
- Download and send duly filled Application Form to the institute along with the documents and Demand Draft as mentioned in the application form.
TMI Admission Selection Process 2019
- Selection will be based on test / interview & Medical test.
- Institute will call eligible applicants for test / interview and Medical Test.
TMI Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for application||25th January, 2019|
The Admission Cell,
Tolani Maritime Institute,
Talegaon – Chakan Road
Pune – 410 507,
Phone No. : + 91 – 2114 – 242000,
Fax : + 91 – 2114 – 242013,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.tmi.tolani.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.