United States India Educational Foundation Delhi – USIEF Delhi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Admission in USIEF Delhi 2012
United States-India Educational Foundation,
12, Hailey Road,
New Delhi – 110 001,
Phone No. : + 91 – 11 – 4209 – 0909 / 2332 – 8944,
Fax : + 91 – 11 – 2332 – 9718,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.usief.org.in.
United States India Educational Foundation invites application for admission to Distinguished Fulbright Awards in Teaching program, sponsored by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, U.S. Department of State, recognizes and encourages excellence in teaching in the U.S. and abroad. It is part of the overall Fulbright Program, named in honor of Senator J. William Fulbright, which promotes mutual understanding among people of the United States and other countries.
The program sends highly accomplished primary and secondary teachers from the U.S. abroad and brings international teachers to the U.S for a three to six month long program. For international teachers, the program is open to teachers from Argentina, India, Finland, Mexico, Morocco, Singapore, South Korea and South Africa.
USIEF Delhi Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
- Professional Competence. Hold at least a bachelor’s degree and a teacher training degree
- Be full time teachers teaching at any level ( primary, middle or secondary ); or primary and secondary level library media specialists, guidance counselors, curriculum specialists, special education coordinators, gifted and talented coordinators, and administrators / academic coordinators who spend at least 50% of their time in classroom teaching; or teacher trainers
- Teachers of any subject may apply. Have at least five years of teaching experience
- Demonstrate experience conducting and leading professional development activities
- Demonstrate accomplishment in teaching or have previously received a teaching award or an exemplary evaluation by a school administrator.
- Demonstrate good English language competence and possess a paper based TOEFL score of 550 ( 213 Computer Based TOEFL, 79 Internet Based TOEFL ) or an IELTS score of 6.5.
- If you have taken any standard test of English language proficiency such as the TOEFL or IELTS, please attach a photocopy of the score report to your application. If you have not taken the TOEFL or IELTS and are selected as a nominee, you will be required to take the TOEFL in December 2012. USIEF will provide fee vouchers towards the TOEFL exam.
- Be a citizen of India and reside in India at the time of application;
- Be qualified to obtain / hold a valid Indian passport by 15th October, 2012.
USIEF Delhi Admission Application 2012 :
- USIEF Delhi Admission Application forms are downloaded from website : www.usief.org.in.
- All applications, hand delivered or posted, must reach to the following address : The USIEF, Fulbright House, 12 Hailey Road, New Delhi – 110 001, no later than October 15, 2012.
- Please write ATTN : Distinguished Fulbright Awards in Teaching on the envelope.
- Last Date for Submission of USIEF Delhi Admission Application Forms : 15th October, 2012
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.