Universal Sr. Sec. Public school
(An English medium school affiliated with CBSE & Recognized with Delhi Administration).
ISO 9001 : 2010 Certified.
Universal Public School invites applications for admission to the Pre – School (Nursery) Classes (Session : 2011 – 2012 from 1st January, 2011 to 15th January, 2011 (between 8 – 11 a.m)).
Age : 3 + for Pre – School as on 31st March, 2011.
Number of Seats :
|Distribution of Prospectus and ISI Application Form||9 February, 2011 to 7 March, 2011|
|Last date for receiving completed ISI Application Form||28 March, 2011|
|Date of ISI Selection Test (India and abroad)||8 May, 2011
Unique Features :
- Excellent infrastructure.
- 100% Power Back – up.
- Conducive leaning environment.
- Interactive Teaching – Learning Aids.
- Maths & Science Labs lor intellectual stimulation.
- P2C connect for constant online parents – teachers interaction.
- Abundant opportunities to learn & hone students’ skills.
- Computer Labs with latest systems & internet connectivity.
- Each classroom is a ‘Smart Class’ equipped with computer, projector, smart board with internet connectivity.
- Well equipped library with facility ot E – Library (Co – library).
- Co – curricular activities like Aerobes, Skating, Indian, Western & Instrumental Music, Dance, Yoga, Scouts & Guide, NCC, Horse Riding, Salsa, Swimming Pool etc.
Schedule of Registration & Admission is Pre – School (Nusery) classes under EWS & Genral Quota for the session 2011 – 12 :
- Date of issuing Registration Forms : 01st – 15th January, 2011.
- Submission of duly filled up forms : 01st – 15th January, 2011.
- 1st List of selected candidates (General) : 01st February, 2011 at 12 noon.
- Draw lot for selection of EWS Quota : 05th February, 2011 at 12 noon.
- Admission & verification of required : 07th & 08th February, 2011.
- Documents for EWS quota 2nd list of selected candidates (General) : 28th February, 2011 at 12 noon.
Note : Registration for EWS is also open for Nursery only.
Contact Address :
Block A, Preet Vihar,
Delhi – 92,
Phone No. : 011 – 22513972, 22446405,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.universalpublicschool.in.