University of Allahabad LLB Admission 2019
University of Allahabad LL.B. Admission 2019
University of Allahabad, Faculty of Law invites admission application for Bachelor of Law ( LL.B ) Three Year Course Session 2019.
University of Allahabad LL.B. Admission Eligibility 2019
Three Year Law Degree Course
- An applicant who has graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State legislature or an equivalent national institution recognized as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for a three year degree program in law leading to conferment of Ll.B, degree on successful completion of the regular program conducted by a University whose degree in law is recognized by the Bar Council or India for the purpose of enrollment.
Minimum marks in qualifying examination for admission
- Bar Council of India from time to time has stipulated the minimum percentage of marks not below 45% of the total marks in case of general category applicant, 42% for OBC category and 40% of the total marks in case of SC and ST applicant, to be obtained for the qualifying examination.
- Provided that such a minimum qualifying marks shall not automatically entitle a candidate to get admission into an University / Colleges but only shall entitle the person concerned to fulfill other criteria notified by the University / Colleges concerned or by the government concerned from time to time to apply for admission.
University of Allahabad LL.B. Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The Law Admission Test shall be of 2:00 hours duration. The test shall consist of 150 questions of 300 marks.
|Paper||Number of questions||Marks|
|Language Comprehension||50 Questions [ Hindi ( 25 ) + English ( 25 ) ]||100 Marks|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude||50 Questions [ Reasoning and Mental Ability ( 25 ) + Legal Aptitude ( 25 ) ]||100 Marks|
University of Allahabad LLB Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- University of Allahabad LL.B. admission test application form will be available at the website www.allduniv.ac.in.
- The following documents are to submitted at the time of admission :
- Print out of the Score card of LAT or results
- Copy of LAT Admit Card
- Xerox Copy of the submitted Application Form of LAT
- Mark sheets of the Qualifying Degree Examination
- Birth Certificate / Class 10th Passing Certificate ( DOB proof )
- Documents for claiming reserved seats of NCC, PH Sports, and other quota
- Caste certificates for SC / ST / OBC categories
- Admission Test Fee is [rupee] 700/- for General / OBC candidates and [rupee] 350/- for SC / SC / PH candidates.
- It is to be paid online with the form submission.
- The details of payment mode will be displayed in the last step of the Online Form Submission.
- On clicking pay online button the applicant will be connected to HDFC gateway for payment.
- Then select Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Then fill the details as required and then submit the application form & get the printout of application form.
- Without Fee Payment the application is incomplete and will be rejected.
University of Allahabad LLB Admission Admit Card 2019
The AU admit card 2019 for LL.B Course will be available from May, 2019. Candidates can download their admit card from official portal through online mode.
- Candidates are informed, admit cards will be issued by the university on different dates as per the courses.
- There is no other facility made available by the university to download the admit card.
- If candidates want to appear in the examination, it is compulsory for the candidates to get their admit card.
- Without valid admit cards of AU 2019 candidates will be not allowed to enter the examination hall.
University of Allahabad LL.B. Admission Selection Process 2019
- Admission to LL.B courses is done on the basis of Entrance examination namely LAT, conducted by the respective department of the University of Allahabad. The candidates shortlisted in LAT will be intimated for the counselling process where they will be submitting the required supporting documents along with the required fee.
University of Allahabad LL.B. Admission Syllabus 2019
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude
University of Allahabad LL.B. Admission Results 2019
- The university will announce the result through online mode on its official website.
- Candidates will check their AU result 2019 for LL.B Course in the month of June, 2019.
- Allahabad University 2019 Result will be viewed by entering “Login ID” & “Password”.
University of Allahabad LL.B. Admission Counselling 2019
- Counselling will be started from the last week of June, 2019.
- To gain more details about counselling for admission candidates can get it from the local newspapers & also on the official website.
- Candidates have to be present on the given date, time & place along with the required documents for counselling.
- The counselling & admission will be done separately and simultaneously in University and its constituent colleges.
- Counselling for admission will be held in offline mode.
- In case, candidates not present at the counselling on the given date then their admission will be called by the university.
Important Dates University of Allahabad LL.B. Admission 2019
|1||Registration and submission of Form Online||3rd week of April, 2019|
|2||Last Date of Submission of Form Online||2nd week of May, 2019|
|3||Date of Downloading Admit Cards Online Only||3rd week of May, 2019|
|4||Date of Entrance Examination||Last week of May to 2nd week of June, 2019|
|5||Declaration of Final Results||3rd week of June, 2019|
Faculty of Law,
Allahabad – 211 002,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.allduniv.ac.in.