University of Allahabad MBA ( MONIRBA ) Admission 2019
University of Allahabad MBA ( MONIRBA ) 2019
Motilal Nehru Institute of Research and Business Administration ( MONIRBA ), University of Allahabad invites admission application for Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) program for the academic year 2019.
University of Allahabad MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA program shall be graduation from a recognized Institution ( Degree Course of at least three years duration with separate annual / semester exam system ) from any stream
- Students appearing in the final year exam of the undergraduate class shall also be permitted to apply, subject to the condition that they furnish their final graduation pass result not later than the specified date.
University of Allahabad MBA Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The written tests shall judge applicants for proficiency in written communication, intelligence, propensity to observe facts and use them, propensity to grasp and use quantitative and scientific tools, general awareness, logical thinking, and reasoning power, aptitude for management learning and practice, and maturity in terms of personality.
- There will be multiple choice questions in admission test.
|Part||Paper||Number of questions||Marks|
|( I )||Communication Ability in English||50 questions||150 Marks|
|( II )||Aptitude and Reasoning||50 questions||150 Marks|
|( III )||General Awareness||50 questions||150 Marks|
|( IV )||Quantitative Aptitude||50 questions||150 Marks|
|Total||200 questions||600 Marks|
- The duration of the written tests shall be 150 minutes.
- Provided that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers, in pursuance of which, while 03 ( Three ) marks will be awarded for every right answer and 1 ( One ) mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
University of Allahabad MBA Admission Application Form 2019
- University of Allahabad MONIRBA MBA admission application form is available in the official website www.monirba.com.
Instructions for Filling in the Online Application
- Candidate has to fill and submit the Form online, in accordance with the instructions.
- Before proceeding to fill and submit the Online Application / Registration Form for MBA / MBA ( RD ) Admission Test 2019, the candidate is strongly advised to carry out the following tasks for his / her own convenience
- Take a Print – out of this Brochure ( Information and Guidelines ) and read it carefully
- Read thoroughly the Instructions for the filling and submission of the Online Form
- Review and ensure the correctness of the details of his / her academic record at Graduation, for purposes of making required entries in the Online Form
- Application registration fee [rupee] 1500/- for General / OBC candidates and [rupee] 750/- for SC / ST / PH candidates.
University of Allahabad MBA Admission Admit Card 2019
- Candidates will get their admit card on the official website through online mode. The university will release it on different dates as per the courses.
- For MBA, the AU admit card 2019 will be available in the month of May, 2019.
- Candidates will download it by entering their name and father name / enrollment number / roll number.
- No other facility will be offered by the university to provide admit card.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to get their admit card to appear in the examination. No candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without it.
University of Allahabad MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The admission to the MBA course shall be based on Admission Test comprising of Written and Oral Tests. All applicants shall have to appear for the written tests while the oral tests shall be held for candidates short – listed on the basis of their performance in the written test. The number short-listed for the oral tests shall be as decided by the Admission Committee subject to the minimum of five times the number of approved seats.
- The final list of selected candidates shall be drawn on the basis of the overall performance of the candidates in the Written and Oral Tests. Provided that a candidate has to appear in all parts of the Written Tests and all the Oral Tests; thus, a candidate, who is, for whatsoever reason, absent at one or at the Oral Test shall not be considered for final selection for admission. Final result shall be declared on the official website of University of Allahabad and displayed on the notice board of MONIRBA.
- The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA programme is graduation from a recognized institution ( degree courses of at least three years duration with separate annual / semester examination system ).
- The advertisement for admission is given in leading newspapers of the country. The applicants to the post graduate management programme are selected by way of a screening process. In the first phase, a written examination is conducted at various centres all over the country. Students shortlisted after the first phase, go through a second phase of group discussion and personal interview for final selection.
- Admission is made without any distinction on the basis of caste, creed, colour, gender or age. There is no provision for outright admission to any one and reservations are made as per the rules of the university.
- Admissions for foreign nationals are made strictly as per recommendations of the government through the Foreign Student’s Advisor of the University to supernumerary seats.
University of Allahabad MBA Admission Exam Centres 2019
- The written Admission Test shall be held only through online mode at all India basis at the centre allotted by the university on the admit card
- The Oral tests ( Group Leadership / Personal Interview ) for the short – listed candidates shall be conducted only at Allahabad
- Candidates shall have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay for appearing in the written and oral tests and shall not be entitled to any TA / DA
University of Allahabad MBA Admission Syllabus 2019
- Communication Ability in English
- Aptitude and Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
University of Allahabad MBA Admission Results 2019
- The university will announce the result through online mode on its official website.
- Candidates will check their AU result 2019 for MBA in the month of June 2019.
- Allahabad University 2019 Result will be viewed by entering “Login ID” & “Password”.
- There will be no facility for scrutiny of answer sheets.
University of Allahabad MBA Admission Counselling 2019
- The admission will be started in the last week of June 2019 for MBA course by the process of “Counselling”.
- The details regarding the AU counselling will be published in the local newspapers & also on the official website.
- The counselling & admission will be done separately and simultaneously in University and its constituent colleges.
- In the counselling process, candidates have to present physically on the given date, time & place along with the required documents. It will be organized through offline mode.
- In case, candidates not present at the counselling on the given date then their admission will be called by the university.
University of Allahabad MBA Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Online Registration Starts||3rd week of April, 2019|
|2||Last Date of Submission of Online Form||2nd week of May, 2019|
|3||Date of Downloading Admit Cards Online Only||1st week of June, 2019|
|4||Date of Entrance Examination||2nd week of June, 2019|
|5||Date of Result Declaration||3rd week of June. 2019|
University of Allahabad ( MONIRBA ),
Chatham Lines Campus,
Allahabad – 211 002,
Uttar Pradesh, India.
Telephone No. : ( 0532 ) 2441760,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.monirba.com / www.allduniv.ac.in.