University of Allahabad – UGAT 2016
UGAT is the combined Admission Test for admission to only regular degree courses only i.e. B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Maths), B.Sc.(Bio), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.F.A, and B.P.A offered by the University of Allahabad and its Constituent Colleges for the session 2016-17.
UGAT Allahabad University Eligibility
1. An applicant who has passed or appeared in any stream of the Intermediate examination conducted by the U.P. Board/C.B.S.E./I.S.C. or an examination equivalent thereto is eligible to apply for the Under graduate Admission Tests for B.A., B.F.A., B.P. A.
2. An applicant who has passed or appeared at the above examination with Science Group is eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test for B.Sc. ( Maths & Biology group respectively ).
3. Only such female applicants who have passed or appeared at the above examination either with (a) Science Group, or (b) With any other Group having Home Science as one of the subjects after having passed the High School ( or equivalent ) examination with Science Group are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test for B.Sc. ( Home Science ).
4. The candidate who has passed or appeared in the above examination with Commerce stream or Science stream will be eligible for admission to B.Com.
5. For BA ( Music ) / B. P. A. application forms of only those candidates would be considered who have Music as one of the subject at Intermediate level or they have passed an equivalent examination in Music from a recognized Institution.
6. For B.F.A, the candidate must not be more than 22 years old as on 1st July, 2016.
Note : A candidate who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream is not eligible to apply for any of the streams of UGAT 2016.
There will not be any separate test for B. Sc. ( Home Science ). However, only female candidate willing to be considered for B. Sc. ( Home Science ) can opt for this.
Allahabad University UGAT Test Centres
The Allahabad University UGAT offline Admission exam will be conducted in New Delhi and in the following cities of Uttar Pradesh only ( Allahabad, Bareilly, Delhi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow and Varanasi ).
The Allahabad University UGAT ONLINE test will be conducted in almost all the major cities of INDIA.
( Hydrabad, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh, Bilaspur, Raipur, New Delhi, Panaji, Ahmedabad 4 Shimla, Jammu, Ranchi, Bangalore, Kochi, Ujjain, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Mumbai, Bhuvneshwar, Jaipur, Chennai, Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Greater Noida, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Kausambhi, Mathura, Meerut, Varanasi, Dehradoon, Kolkata ).
The name of the Test Centers will be explicitly written on the Allahabad University UGAT Admit Card of the applicant and will not be changed in any case. If the total number of candidates for a particular centre is not sufficient ( less then 20 ) the the University reserves the right to cancel that centre and allocate the new centre to such candidates.
Allahabad University UGAT Syllabus
The Allahabad University UGAT Admission Test will be of two hours duration. Every candidate has to answer 150 questions from multiple choice questions. For every correct answer 04 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
A) B.A. Admission Test ( Intermediate standard )
- English or Hindi ( Language and Literature ) ( Select any one ) – 25 Questions
- General Awareness – 25 Questions
- General Mental Ability Test – 25 Questions
- Knowledge Test – 75 Questions
Out of seven subjects, namely Civics, Economics, Geography, History, Logic, Sanskrit, and Urdu each subject will have 25 questions of intermediate level. The candidate will have to opt any three subjects from amongst these and shall answer all the questions from the three
subjects so opted.
B) B.Sc. Admission Test ( Intermediate standard )
Common to B.Sc. (Biology), B.Sc. (Mathematics), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.Sc. (Bio) + B.Sc.
(Home Sc.), B.Sc. (Maths) + B.Sc. (Home Sc.).
- General English or General Hindi (Select anyone) – 20 Questions
- General Awareness – 10 Questions
- Science Group (Intermediate level) – 120 Questions
There will be 40 questions in each of the following four subjects : 1. Physics, 2. Chemistry, 3. Mathematics and 4. Biology. Candidates of maths sxtream have to select 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and that of Biology stream have to select 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. There will not be any separate test for BSc (Home Science). However, the applicants in B. Sc. (Math) and B. Sc. (Bio) may also opt for BSc (Home Science) and they will be selected based on their merit.
C) B. Com. Admission Test (Intermediate standard)
- General English or General Hindi (Select any one) – 20 Questions
- General Awareness – 10 Questions
- Commerce (Intermediate level) – 120 Questions
D) B.F.A. Admission Test ( Intermediate Level )
01. The Duration of the course leading to the degree of B.F.A shall be of four academic
02. Admission to B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Art) Four year Degree course shall be made on the basics of the result of an Entrance Test. Provided that a Candidate for admission must have passed the Intermediate Examination of UP Board of Secondary Education, Allahabad or any other examination recognized by the University of Allahabad equivalent thereto, and is not of more than 22 years of age by June 30, 2016 shall be eligible to apply for admission to the BFA Course.
03. The intake capacity in the first year class is 61.
04. The admissions shall be made on the basis of merit in entrance test. (Theory; conducted by the University of Allahabad and Practical; Department of Visual Arts) Applicant shall also be required to appear in both practical, & written tests, containing 450 marks.
Allahabad University UGAT Admission Test :
05. Theory Test : (75 Multiple Choice Objective questions on general awareness)
Time : 60 minutes, Maximum Marks : 150
06. Practical Test :
- Objective Drawing with light and shade (in any medium)
Time : 90 minutes, Maximum Marks : 150
- Memory Drawing (in any medium )
Time : 90 minutes, Maximum Marks : 150
E) Bachlor in Performing Arts (B.P.A.) Admission Test (Intermediate Level)
Paper will consist of 150 multiple choice objective questions of 4 marks each. For each correct answer 04 marks will be awarded and 01 will be deducted for every wrong answer. The questions will be based on Music (Vocal, Sitar, Tabla) of Intermediate level. The duration of the test will be 120 minutes.
Allahabad University UGAT Admit Card
The Allahabad University UGAT admit card can be downloaded from the link : https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form4394/index.html and click on Download ‘Admit card tab’ from 21st May, 2016.
Allahabad University UGAT Application Form
Registration for Allahabad University UGAT 2016 can be done only by Online Registration. Candidates can submit online form for the UGAT 2016 test at the website.
The prospectus for Allahabad University UGAT Admission Tests conducted by the University of Allahabad is available on the website OR admission aspirants can visit the website and download it.
Allahabad University UGAT Application Fee
- General / OBC – 600/-
- SC / ST / PH – 300/-
i) On Line Payment : Allahabad University UGAT Application / Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank / Credit Card of any bank / Net Banking through any bank to make the online payment ONLY through HDFC Bank payment Gateway.
ii) Off Line Payment : Download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application / processing fee by selecting offline mode of payment on Fee detail tab and submit the online Application Form and make the cash payment in any HDFC Bank branches only during bank working hours.
iii) No bank charges in addition to the application / Processing Fee shall be born/paid by the candidates.
iv) Application/ processing Fee, once paid will neither be refunded /transferred nor can be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
v) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders , Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, Postal orders, Postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
Note : The UGAT 2016 will be conducted in ONLINE and OFFLINE mode both. The candidate has to opt for the choice of ONLINE or OFFLINE test at the time of application and this choice can not be changed at any stage. The OFFLINE test will be done in the conventioned OMR sheet. However, the ONLINE test will be conducted on a computer having internet connection which will be provided to each applicant on the test Centre.
Allahabad University UGAT Important Dates
|Registration and Submission of FORM ONLINE||13th April, 2016|
|Last date of Registration ONLINE||08th May, 2016|
|Last date of Submission of FORM ONLINE||09th May, 2016|
|Downloading of Allahabad University UGAT Admit Card||21st May, 2016|
|Date of Allahabad University UGAT
B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc.( Home Science ) / B.Com.
B.F.A. / B.P.A.
|25th – 30th May, 2016. The exact dates will be declared later on.|
|Declaration of Allahabad University UGAT results||15th June, 2016|
|Commencement of Admissions||Last week of June, 2016|
University of Allahabad Contact Address
Senate House Campus,
Old Katra, Allahabad,
Uttar Pradesh 211002.
Phone : 18002667753,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://www.allduniv.ac.in/
Admission Notification Related : Allahabad University UGAT Result Date, Allahabad University UGAT Papers, Allahabad University UGAT Syllabus, University of Allahabad – UGAT 2016, University of Allahabad UGAT Application Form, University of Allahabad UGAT Admission Details, Allahabad University UGAT Entrance Exam 2016, University of Allahabad UGAT Entrance Exam 2016, University of Allahabad UGAT Admit Card Download, University of Allahabad UGAT Entrance Exam, University of Allahabad UGAT Admission Notice 2016, University of Allahabad UGAT Admit Card, University of Allahabad UGAT 2016 - 17, Allahabad University Entrance, University of Allahabad UGAT Admission 2016, University of Allahabad UGAT Form 2016, Allahabad University Admit Card Download, Allahabad University UGAT, Allahabad University UGAT Time Table, University of Allahabad UGAT Application, University of Allahabad UGAT Online Application,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for university of allahabad – ugat 2016 by vennila