University of Burdwan BEd AdmissionAdmission Notification »
University of Burdwan BEd Admission 2019
University of Burdwan invites admission application for 2 year BEd program for the academic year 2019
University of Burdwan BEd Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates ( both Fresh & Deputed ) with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity / Commerce, or Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks, or any other qualification equivalent thereto, be eligible for application. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in favour of SC, ST and DA ( Differently abled ) categories.N. B. : 50% or 45% marks ( as the case may be ) in Bachelor’s degree with Hons. may be determined either on the basis of Hons. marks only or on the basis of Hons. marks and marks of the elective subjects taken together ( excluding ENVS & Languages )
- Age Limit : Age of the Fresh Candidates as on 30th June, 2019 shall not exceed 38 years and there shall be relaxation of 5 years in favour of DA category candidates.
University of Burdwan BEd Admission Seats 2019
- In each college 22% & 6% of total seats shall be kept reserved for SC & ST candidates ( both Fresh & Deputed ) respectively and DA candidates will enjoy a 3% reservation in each of the categories, i.e. in SC, ST and in the Unreserved or General category.
University of Burdwan BEd Admission Application Form 2019
- University of Burdwan BEd Admission application form is available in the official website www.buruniv.ac.in
- For admission to B.Ed. Programme in Self – financed B.Ed. Colleges under B.U., submission of on – line application form is mandatory.
- Mode of payment of application fees ( ₹ 300/- + transaction charge ) will be through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Allahabad Bank e – challan. Allahabad Bank e – challan can be generated after submission of on – line form. Candidates are advised to take the print out of the e – challan on the basis of which payment can be made at any branch of Allahabad Bank.
- On – line submission of application form by a candidate does not automatically ensure his / her admission to the programme unless his / her original testimonials are found in order.
- Candidates, engaged in any other Course of Studies / Job / Full – time Research Work, shall not be allowed to pursue this course simultaneously.
University of Burdwan BEd Important Dates 2019
|1||On - line application form will be available on the |
University website from
|2||Last date of payment of application fee through e - challan is||July, 2019|
University of Burdwan,
Burdwan Rajbati, Raiganj,
Bardhaman, West Bengal 713104, India,
Phone No. : 0342 263 4975,
Website : www.buruniv.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.