University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2019
[tabby title=”MEd Admission 2019″]
University of Calcutta MEd Admission 2019
Calcutta University Department of Education invites applications for admission to 2 year full time Master of Education ( M.Ed ) Program for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
University of Calcutta MEd Admission Eligibility 2019
The applicants for entrance test and career marking shall be drawn on the basis of the following
- B.Ed. degree 1 or 2 year duration with minimum 55% marks or B Grade in Grading System Or 4 year integrated teacher education degree program ( BElEd / BScEd / BAEd ) with minimum 55% marks or B Grade in Grading System Or D.El.Ed / D.Ed with a bachelors Honors degree ( BA / BSc / BCom) each with minimum 55% marks or B Grade in Grading System or Special B.ed with minimum 55% marks.
- With Honours at undergraduate level ( excepting 4 year integrated teachers education programme) and M.A./M.Sc./M.Com Examination with minimum 55% marks in aggregate at Post Graduate level.
- 45 years as on 30.6.17 for fresher candidates and 55 years for candidates employed in Secondary / Higher Secondary Schools, Colleges, Government and Semi Government organizations. There is a relaxation of age for maximum of 5 ( five ) years for students belonging to Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe and Person with Disability categories
University of Calcutta MEd Application Form 2019
- University of Calcutta MEd admission application form ia available in the official website www.caluniv.ac.in.
- Application fee ( [rupee] 300/- for General & [rupee] 150/- for SC/ST/PWD ) to be made through SBI Collect ( e-challan payment only ).
- Two payment methods are available i.e.
- online payment through Debit / Credit Card or
- by cash deposition at any State Bank Branch
Online payment through Debit / Credit Card
- The Application Fees can be paid through Sate Bank Collect online Banking from anywhere. Facility can be operated by student’s parents also through their online banking facility.
- This facility is available to students and parents having “SBl internet banking facility or SBI ATM-cum- Debit Card”. Account Online Transaction facility”.
- “Other Bank Debit Cards or Credit Cards” can also log on to www.onlinesbi.com and make their Payments of Fees through this portal following the instructions given below. Bank Commission is [rupee] 10/- to [rupee] 15/- as applicable extra to be borne by the candidate.
Payment by Cash
- If you select payment mode in Cash, you will get option for bank as SBI. Bank Commission is [rupee] 57/- extra to be borne by the candidate. Instructions for Payment of Fess by Cash through “State Bank Collect” from SBI Portal www.onlinesbi.com.
University of Calcutta MEd Selection Process 2019
Admission to M.Ed. two year programme will be based on
- In Career Marking five components ( i.e. Aggregate marks obtained in 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation & B.Ed as mentioned in point ( EC-I ) will be proportionately evaluated in 50 marks by distributing 10 mark for each )
- There will be a written test of 1 hour.30 minutes duration comprising of 50 compulsory MCQ type questions of 1 mark each ( Total Marks 50 ) based on perspectives in teacher education. The deputed candidates need not appear for admission test. Based on the sum of total marks obtained in a&b final merit list should be prepared keeping in view the reservation norms of the Government.
- Selection will be made strictly in order of merit and subject group quota for 60% of seats from C.U. candidates ( Category A) and also for rest 40% of seats ( Category B) i.e. for rest CU and Non-CU candidates the same procedure will be followed. Category will be determined based on the chronologically last obtained degree relevant for admission.
University of Calcutta MEd Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date For Application Form||16th July, 2019|
|2||Display of Merit List||18th July, 2019|
[tabby title=”MBA Admission 2019″]
University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2019
University of Calcutta invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Master in Business Administration ( MBA ) 2 year Full-Time Post-Graduate Course. It is a University Masters Degree with State Subsidized Course fee and good placement facilities Offered only and exclusively through Calcutta University’s own Post Graduate Department in Alipore Campus.
University of Calcutta MBA Admission Eligibility 2019
- Hons. ( 10 +2 +3 ) or Bachelor Degree in Engineering and Technology / Medical Sciences / Professional Courses/ or its equivalent from any recognized University.
The Minimum qualifications for admission to the Courses is
- Bachelor ’s Degree ( 10 + 2 + 3 system ) with Honours in Arts / Science / Commerce or
- Bachelor ’s Degree ( 10 + 2 + 4 ) in Engineering and Technology / Medical Science / Law / Professional Course or its equivalent from any University recognized by the University of Calcutta.
- Candidates must have qualified in CAT, 2018 or MAT.
University of Calcutta MBA Admission Application Form 2019
- Calcutta University MBA admission application form will be available at website www.bmcaluniv.org / www.caluniv.ac.in.
- Calcutta University application form are available from Calcutta University Sales Counter, Asutosh Building, Kolkata-700 073, on payment of [rupee] 1,000/- ( [rupee] 500/- for S.C / S.T candidates of West Bengal only ) in cash ( Excepting Saturdays & Sundays ).
- submit along with a draft of [rupee] 1,000/- ( [rupee] 500/- for S.C / S.T candidates of West Bengal only ) payable at Kolkata, in favour of Co – ordinator, MBA in Finance, Calcutta University.
University of Calcutta MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Common Admission Test ( CAT ), India’a most competitive B-school entrance examination is the first step towards getting admission into the MBM/MBA programme.
- Only securring the high percentile in CAT qualify for “Group Discussion and Personal Interview”. And on successfully clearing the GD/PI stage, candidates can get into MBA programme.
Calcutta University MBA Important Dates 2019
|1||Issue and Receipt of CU Application Forms||November, 2018to February, 2019|
|2||Publication of the List of Eligible Candidates||March, 2019|
|3||Admit Cards ( for GD & PI ) to be distributed||March, 2019|
|4||Group Discussion & Viva Voce ( at Kolkata )||April, 2019|
|5||Publication of list of Successful Candidates||April, 2019|
|6||Admission to be completed by||May, 2019|
|7||Inauguration and Commencement of the Class||July, 2019|
1, Reformatory Street ( 6th & 7th Floors ),
Kolkata – 700 027, India,
Phone No. : 91 – 33 – 2449 9418,
Fax : 91 – 33 – 2241 3222, 2449 9418,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bmcaluniv.org / www.caluniv.ac.in.