University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2015
University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2015
1, Reformatory Street ( 6th & 7th Floors ),
Kolkata – 700 027, India,
Phone No. : 91 – 33 – 2449 9418,
Fax : 91 – 33 – 2241 3222, 2449 9418,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bmcaluniv.org / www.caluniv.ac.in.
University of Calcutta,
1, Reformatory Street, Alipore,
Kolkata – 700027
Telephone : 2439 8453, 2479 1645,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://www.caluniv-ucsta.net/
Calcutta University Department of Education invites applications for admission to 2 year full time Master of Education (M.Ed) Program for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
University of Calcutta MEd Admission Eligibility 2015 :
The applicants for entrance test and career marking shall be drawn on the basis of the following :
- B.Ed. degree 1 or 2 year duration with minimum 55% marks or B Grade in Grading System Or
- 4 year integrated teacher education degree program (BElEd/ BScEd/ BAEd) with minimum 55% marks or B Grade in Grading System Or
- D.El.Ed/ D.Ed with a bachelors Honors degree (BA/BSc/BCom) each with minimum 55% marks or B Grade in Grading System
- With Honours at undergraduate level ( excepting 4 year integrated teachers education programme) and M.A./M.Sc./M.Com Examination with minimum 55% marks in aggregate at Post Graduate level.
Age Limit : 40 years as on 30.6.15 for fresher candidates and 55 years for candidates employed in Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools, Colleges, Government and Semi Government organizations. There is a relaxation of age for maximum of 5 (five) years for students belonging to Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe and Person With Disability categories.
University of Calcutta MEd Admission Criteria 2015 :
Admission to M.Ed. two year programme will be based on
a. Career Marking
Note : In Career Marking five components (i.e. Aggregate marks obtained in 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation & B.Ed as mentioned in point (EC-I) will be proportionately evaluated in 50 marks by distributing 10 mark for each )
b. Entrance Test
Note : There will be a written test of 1 hour.30 minutes duration comprising of 50 compulsory MCQ type questions of 1 mark each (Total Marks 50) based on perspectives in teacher education. The deputed candidates need not appear for admission test. Based on the sum of total marks obtained in a&b final merit list should be prepared keeping in view the reservation norms of the Government.
University of Calcutta MEd Admission Seats 2015 :
Total number of seats in the course is 50 of which 50% will be allotted for deputed and 50% to fresher candidates. If deputed seats remain vacant they can be filled up with fresher candidates.
University of Calcutta MEd Admission Selection Procedure 2015 :
Selection will be made strictly in order of merit and subject group quota for 60% of seats from C.U. candidates ( Category A) and also for rest 40% of seats ( Category B) i.e. for rest CU and Non-CU candidates the same procedure will be followed. Category will be determined based on the chronologically last obtained degree relevant for admission.
University of Calcutta MEd Application Form 2015 :
Application fee ( 150/- for General & 75/- for SC/ST/PWD ) to be made through SBI Collect (e-challan payment only).
Two payment methods are available i.e.
- online payment through Debit / Credit Card or
- by cash deposition at any State Bank Branch.
1. Online payment through Debit / Credit Card
The Application Fees can be paid through Sate Bank Collect online Banking from anywhere. Facility can be operated by student’s parents also through their online banking facility.
This facility is available to students and parents having “SBl internet banking facility or SBI ATM-cum- Debit Card”. Account Online Transaction facility”.
“Other Bank Debit Cards or Credit Cards” can also log on to www.onlinesbi.com and make their Payments of Fees through this portal following the instructions given below. Bank Commission is 10/- to 15/- as applicable extra to be borne by the candidate.
2. Payment by Cash
If you select payment mode in Cash, you will get option for bank as SBI. Bank Commission is 57/- extra to be borne by the candidate. Instructions for Payment of Fess by Cash through “State Bank Collect” from SBI Portal www.onlinesbi.com.
University of Calcutta MEd Admission Important Dates 2015 :
- Submission of online application commences on : 14th September, 2015
- Last date of online application submission : 20th September, 2015
- Last date for submission of printed copy of Application Form, e-receipt of payment etc. at Calcutta University, Alipore Campus is 22nd September, 2015
- Deputed spot admission through counseling on 24th September, 2015.
- Reporting at Calcutta University, Alipore Campus- 11.30 am
- Examination for freshers -28th September, 2015, 12 noon.
- List of the provisionally selected candidates will be put up on the NOTICE BOARD of Calcutta University, Alipore Campus after 4 pm on 29th September, 2015.
- Admission and couselling dates for freshers will be put up on the NOTICE BOARD of Calcutta University, Alipore Campus.
University of Calcutta invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Master in Business Administration ( MBA ) 2 year Full-Time Post-Graduate Course. It is a University Masters Degree with State Subsidized Course fee and good placement facilities Offered only and exclusively through Calcutta University’s own Post Graduate Department in Alipore Campus.
University of Calcutta MBA Admission Eligibility 2015 :
Hons. ( 10+2+3 ) or Bachelor Degree in Engineering and Technology / Medical Sciences / Professional Courses / or its equivalent* from any recognized University.
* The Minimum qualifications for admission to the Courses is :
- (i) Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) system with Honours in Arts / Science / Commerce etc.
- (ii) “Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering & Technology / Medical Science / Professional Courses/ or its equivalent from any recognized University”. [ For Equivalence clearance: Register Office, College Street, Campus ]
Admission Form to be submitted along with :
- Mark sheets from School leaving to latest ( attested photocopies ) 1500/- D.D. in favour of “Pro-Vice Chancellor ( B.A. & F ), Calcutta University”
- Caste or any other reservation Certificate ( if applicable )
- Send the Admission Form to the following address :
To Department of Business Management,
University of Calcutta,
Alipore Campus ( 6th Floor ), 1,
Kolkata- 700 027.
The Office will remain closed from 27th September, 2014 to 8th October, 2014, Time of submission 12 Noon – 4 p.m. By February 27, 2015.
Fees Structure : Total Fee: 16,508/- for 2-years ( including 10,000/- for facilities )
Request for refund will be entertained only if the decision of discontinuation of the course is intimidated within 15 days of taking admission.
Special Facilities :
- 2 Placement Officers & Active Placement Cell
- Computer Lab with Internet
- Strong Alumni network
University of Calcutta offers MBA Programs – University of Calcutta 2015 Eligibility Criteria – University of Calcutta 2015 Application Form – University of Calcutta 2015 Selection Procedure.
Admission Notification Related : University of Calcutta MBA Admissions 2015, University of Calcutta MEd Admission Eligibility 2015, University of Calcutta MEd Admission Form 2015, University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2015, University of Calcutta MBA Eligibility 2015, University of Calcutta MEd Selection Procedure 2015, University of Calcutta MEd Admission Details 2015, University of Calcutta MEd Admission Procedurev, University of Calcutta MEd Registration 2015, University of Calcutta MEd Important Dates 2015, University of Calcutta MEd Admission Notice 2015, Calcutta University MBA Admissions 2015, University of Calcutta MEd Admission Form Download 2015,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for university of calcutta mba admission 2015 by vennila