University of Delhi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
University of Delhi PGDCSL Admission 2019
University of Delhi invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security & Law programs for the academic year 2019.
Delhi University PGDCSL Admission Eligibility 2019
- Qualifying examination for the purpose of Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law shall be graduates or above in Science ( Physics & Chemistry ), Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering in Technology ( Computer science / Electronics / Electronics and Communication, Information Technology ), BCA, MCA, M.Tech or any other degree equivalent thereto. The admissions shall be based on the merit drawn from the marks obtained in graduation and personal interview.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s / Masters degree ( as Qualifying Degree ) are eligible to apply. If selected, candidates will be eligible for admission only if they submit the result meeting the minimum eligibility criteria at the time of admission when portal will reopen for entering the marks.
University of Delhi PGDCSL Admission Application Form 2019
- University of Delhi admission application form will be available at website www.du.ac.in.
- Application registration fee is [rupee] 2000/- for unreserved category and OBC, and [rupee] 1500/- for reserved categories SC / ST / PwD / CW.
- Applicant shall be asked to upload the following items
- Passport size photograph of the applicant ( maximum size: 50KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG ).
- Scanned signature of the applicant ( maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG )
- Self-attested copy of Identity Proof of the applicant ( maximum size: 50 KB,Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG ). Identity proof can be any one of the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card
- Passport or College identity card.
- Self-attested copy of Class 10th Certificate ( maximum size: 100 KB, Formats: JPG /JPEG / PNG / PDF ).
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable ( maximum size: 100 KB,Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG / PDF ).
University of Delhi PGDCSL Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The merit list, for admission shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained ( CGPA equivalent there to ) by the candidate in graduation or in the degree applicable as qualifying examination.
- The candidates shall be called for Personal Interview on the basis of merit drawn as prescribed.
- A combined merit on the basis of 85% and 15 % shall be drawn. Admissions shall be based in the order of combined merit.
University of Delhi PGDCSL Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||start Date of application form||2nd week of June 2019|
|2||Last date for online registration||4th week of June 2019|
|3||Admit card release||Last week of June 2019|
|4||Date of examination||1st week of July, 2019|
|5||Release of answer key||1st week of July, 2019|
|6||Result announcement||2nd week of July, 2019|
|7||Group Discussion / Interview, if any||2nd week of July, 2019|
|8||First admission list release||3rd week of July, 2019|
|9||Admission fee deposit||3rd week of July, 2019|
|10||Commencement of classes||3rd week of July, 2019|
University of Delhi
6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building,
Delhi – 110 007.
Phone no : 23922480, 27667725,
Website : www.du.ac.in.