University of Delhi MEd Admission 2016 – Click here
University of Delhi BEd Admission 2016
University of Delhi, Faculty of Education invites applications from the eligible candidates for Bachelor of Education – BEd Program admission for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
About BEd Program
Program Transaction :
- The BEd Program involves lectures, discussions, tutorials, school based experiences, work experience, psychology practicum, visual education, technology awareness program and co – curricular activities, including physical education. One major component of the program is the School Experience Program ( SEP ), which is organized in various schools of Delhi.
CIE 2016 BEd Course
- B.Ed Special Education ( Mental Retardation )
- B.Ed Special Education ( Visual Impairment )
- Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed. )
- Bachelor of Physical Education ( B.P.Ed. )
Medium of Instruction and Examination :
- For Foundation Courses the medium of instruction can be either Hindi or English as per the option of the candidate. For Pedagogy and Optional Courses facilities exist for instruction in a bilingual mode.
- The medium of examination is either English or Hindi for all the courses. The same medium should be used by a candidate for all the examinations.
University of Delhi BEd Admission 2016 Eligibility Entrance Category :
|Category Id||Course Requirements||Marks Requirements|
|1||Candidates with at least 50% either in Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanities / Commerce ( * as per the NCTE Norms and Regulations, 2014 – notified in Gazette of India and RCI norms 2015 )||50% marks|
|2||Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. ( * as per the NCTE Norms and Regulations, 2014-notified in Gazette of India and RCI norms 2015 )||With 55% marks|
University of Delhi BEd Admission 2016 How to Apply
- An eligible applicant for the academic session 2016 – 2017.
- Applicants are responsible for regularly checking the portal for any updates.
- For Each Course separate form need to be submitted.
- Information once filled can not be changed.
- Only a single candidate can apply from a registration.
- Applicant must keep the scanned copies of following documents handy for application:
- Passport size photograph, max size 50KB and dimensions 140px ( min. width ) X 130px ( min. height )
- Signature, max size 50KB and dimensions 140px ( min. width ) X 60px ( min. height )
- ID Proof ( Self Attested ), max size 100KB, any one of the following. Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card.
- Class 10th Certificate ( Self Attested ) as Date of Birth proof, max size 100KB.
- Caste Certificate ( Self Attested ) , max size 100KB.
University of Delhi BEd Admission 2016 Registration fee
- Registration fee for SC / ST / PwD : 250/- for each course
- Registration fee for all other Categories ( Unreserved, OBC etc. ) : 500/- for each course
Note : Registration Fee is Non-Refundable
Important Dates for University of Delhi BEd Admission 2016 :
|1||Start date for online Registration||28th April, 2016|
|2||Closing date for online Registration||24th May, 2016|
|3||Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations*||19th – 23rd June, 2016|
|4||Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations||On or before 4th July, 2016|
|5||Date to deposit Admission fee (for Shortlisted candidates**)||On or before 18th July, 2016|
|6||Commencement of classes||20th July, 2016|
Note : For exact date of the Entrance Examination of individual Courses, please visit the PG admission portal during 2nd week of the May, 2016.
Contact Details :
University of Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Telephone No : 011 2700 6900
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.du.ac.in/du