University of Delhi MEd AdmissionAdmission Notification »
University of Delhi MEd Admission 2019
University of Delhi, Faculty of Education invites applications from the eligible candidates for 2 year Master of Education – MEd Program admission for the academic year 2019.
University of Delhi MEd Eligibility 2019
Eligibility Conditions for M.Ed. Programme
|Category Id||Course Requirements||Marks Requirements|
|1||B.Ed.||With minimum of 50% marks in aggregate|
|2||B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed.||With minimum of 50% marks in aggregate|
|3||B.El.Ed.||With minimum of 50% marks in aggregate|
|4||D.El.Ed. ( or equivalent elementary teacher education programmes ) with an Undergraduate degree||With 50% marks in aggregate in each course i.e. D.El.Ed. and Undergraduate Degree|
- As per Delhi University norms, there is no age bar for admission to the M.Ed. programme.
University of Delhi MEd Exam Pattern 2019
- The test will be of 2 hours duration.
- It will contain 100 questions in MCQ format of 4 marks each. There is negative marking. For each wrong answer ONE mark would be deducted.
- The test will include questions to assess candidates’ understanding of perspectives / foundational courses, educational theory, issues and concerns in education and their analytical and reflective abilities related to the contemporary Indian education discourses.
University of Delhi MEd Application Form 2019
How to apply
- University of Delhi MEd admission application form will be available at website : www.du.ac.in.
- Candidates are requested to follow the step by step instructions given on the PG Admissions portal carefully while filling the online form.
- Candidates are requested to select the Centre of examination carefully.
- No Changes in the form are allowed once the online payment has been done.
- After the payment is made, take a print-out of the form and bring it at on the day of admission
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of ₹ 500/- ( ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / PWD Candidates ).
- Registration Fee is Non-Refundable.
University of Delhi MEd Selection Process 2019
- Selection to the programme is based on an Entrance Test of 400 marks. The selection list will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained in the Entrance Test.
University of Delhi MEd Admission 2019 Important Dates
|1||Start date for online Registration||2nd week of June, 2019|
|2||Closing date for online Registration||4th week of June, 2019|
|3||Admit card release||Last week of June, 2019|
|4||Date of exam||1st week of July, 2019|
|5||Release of answer key||1st week of July, 2019|
|6||Date of Result announcement||2nd week of July, 2019|
|7||Group Discussion / Interview||2nd week of July, 2019|
|8||First admission list release||3rd week of July, 2019|
|9||Admission fee deposit||3rd week of July, 2019|
|10||Commencement of classes||3rd week of July, 2019|
Central Institute of Education ( CIE ),
Department of Education,
University of Delhi,
33, Chhatra Marg,
Delhi – 110 007,
Phone No. : 011 – 27667509, 27667030,
Fax No. : 011 – 27667925,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.du.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.