University of Delhi AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Important : DU MBBS / BDS admission will be based on NEET UG 2019
University of Delhi Admission 2019
University of Delhi application from candidates for admission to the following courses for the acadmic session 2019
DU Courses offered 2019
Commerce / Arts / Humanities
- French German
- Hindi Patrikarita
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Social Work
Sciences / Mathematical Sciences / Applied Sciences
- Home Science
- Biomedical Science.
- Forensic Science
- Instrumentation Electronics
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Polymer Science
- Psychological Science
DU Course Eligibility 2019
- The applicants who wish to get admission in Bachelor’s degree in Science, they must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination with either PCB / PCM.
- The applicants who wish to get admission in PG courses must have completed any of the UG courses in related discipline from a recognized university / institute across India.
- The applicants must have a graduation degree with any stream from a recognized university
Reservations of seats
- For ST candidates – 71/2 seats
- For SC Candidates – 15% seats
- For PwD candidates – 3% seats reserved for the candidates having 40% physical disabilities
- For OBC candidates – 27% seats
- For Foreign Students – 5% seats
- For Armed Forces – 5% seats
- Sports / ECA Quota – 5%
DU Application form 2019
- DU application form details will be available at the website : www.du.ac.in.
- Online registration is mandatory for ALL the candidates.
- For PG courses the application form will be available from 1st week of April, 2019. For UG courses the application forms will be available from 1st week of May, 2019.
- A candidate may choose any one of the six cities for appearing in the entrance examination through the online registration. After completion of the online registration, the chosen Centre will not be changed.
- candidate can download candidate’s admit card by accessing candidate’s registration account.
- After completing candidate’s application for one course, candidate can apply in another course using “Apply in New Course” button on candidate’s home area. candidate need to pay registration fee separately for each of the applied courses.
- Final Aggregate is the combined total of all the B.A / B.Com / B.Sc. ( or equivalent ) semesters ( or annual ) result together.
- candidate can check our notification area regularly, also candidate can submit candidate’s details in the inquiry box given above. We will inform candidate through SMS and email as soon as any official notification will be released.
DU Admit Card 2019
- The admit cards for the examination will be issued to the applicants through email. The applicants can also download their admit cards from the official website of Delhi University.
- The applicants have to carry their admit cards at the examination centre along with a valid ID proof to write the examination.
DU Selection Process 2019
- The applicants will be called for counselling process on the basis of marks obtained by them. The applicants will be confirmed final admission after the verification of requisite documents & other formalities.
Documents Required for admission
- 10th class mark-sheet
- 10th class passing certificate
- 12th class original certificate / provisional certificate
- 12th class mark-sheet
- Category Certificate in case of SC / ST / PwD
- Character Certificate ( recent )
- Those who have passed 12th board from outside Delhi have to produce Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate
- OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer ) Certificate
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
DU Results 2019
- The applicants can check their results from the official website of the University of Delhi. The examination results will be declared in the month of May / June 2019.
- For more details, the applicants are advised to be in touch with the official website of Delhi University.
DU Counselling 2019
- The applicants who have scored minimum cut off marks will be called for counselling process on the basis of merit list. The applicants have to bring necessary documents to take part in counselling process such as, admission fee, rank card, 10th & 12th original documents, physical fitness documents & admit cards.
DU Important Dates 2019
|For UG Admission ( Merit-Based Courses )|
|1.||Starting of Registration||2nd week of May, 2019|
|2.||Last date to register||2nd week of June, 2019|
|3.||First Cut Off List Publication||3rd week of June, 2019|
|4.||Approval of Admission||4th week of June, 2019|
|5.||Second Cut Off List Publication||1st week of July, 2019|
|6.||Approval of Admission||1st week of July, 2019|
|7.||Third Cut Off List Publication||2nd week of July, 2019|
|8.||Approval of Admission||2nd week of July, 2019|
|9.||Class starts||3rd week of July, 2019|
|10.||Closure of Admission||3rd week of August, 2019|
|For UG Admissions ( Entrance Based Courses ) UG|
|11.||Starting of Registration||2nd week of June, 2019|
|12.||Last date to register||4th week of June, 2019|
|13.||Entrance Exam on||2nd week of July, 2019|
|14.||Results on||3rd week of July, 2019|
|15.||Admission Starts||3rd week of July, 2019|
|For PG Courses|
|16.||Starting of Registration||2nd week of June, 2019|
|17.||Last date to register||4th week of June, 2019|
|18.||Admit card availability||4th week of June, 2019|
|19.||Entrance Exam on||1st week of July, 2019|
|20.||Results on||2nd week of July, 2019|
|21.||Group Discussion / Interview if any||2nd week of July, 2019|
|22.||Commencement of classes||3rd week of July, 2019|
University of Delhi MBBS BDS Admission 2019
DU invites application from candidates for admission to the MBBS / BDS courses for the acadmic session 2019
DU MBBS BDS Course Eligibility 2019
- The applicant should be born on or between 7th May, 1994 and 1st January, 2003. There is a relaxation of 5 years for applicants belonging to SC / ST / OBC category for DU MBBS 2019 admission.
- The applicant must complete Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English from a recognized school located within National Capital Territory and from a recognized board such as CBSE / ICSE /JMI.
- The applicant must have passed in the above mentioned subjects individually in Class 12.
- The applicant belonging to General category must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in aggregate. For applicants belonging to SC / ST / OBC category, it should be 40% and for PwD category applicants, it is 45%.
- The applicant should be medically fit to pursue the course.
- The applicant who took admission in MBBS / BDS course and failed to pass the first year of the course will be considered ineligible to participate in DU MBBS admission 2019.
- The applicant must secure minimum required percentile in NEET 2019. The minimum required percentile is stated below-
DU MBBS BDS Seats 2019
- The 15% seats for DU MBBS admission 2019 under All India Quota ( AIQ ) are allocated directly by the Directorate General of Health Services ( DGHS ) based on NEET-UG-2019. The distribution of seats
DU MBBS BDS Application Form 2019
- DU application form details will be available at the website : www.du.ac.in.
DU MBBS BDS Selection process 2019
- The admission to the course of MBBS in DU will be done through counselling rounds. The counselling process for the admission will be done after the declaration of the NEET 2019 by CBSE.
- All the details regarding the counselling will be updated on the official website at fmsc.ac.in the applicants need to fill the application form for the counselling round form the official website.
- The applicants have to fill in the required details in the application form such as personal details, contact details and other important information.
- The scanned images of photograph and signature and thumb impression in appropriate format, dimensions and size.
DU MBBS BDS Counselling 2019
- The DU MBBS 2019 admission will be done through counselling based on the scores of NEET 2019. The steps of the admission process of MBBS DU 2019 are mentioned below:
- Applicants need to produce the admission ticket and the score card of NEET 2019 at the time of counselling.
- The admission to the course will strictly be made through the merit or the marks obtained by the student in NEED 2019 conducted by CBSE.
- The applicants will be called in the counselling hall in batches for counseling to allot a course ( MBBS ) in a particular college ( LHMC / MAMC / UCMS / MAIDS ).
- In the counselling round, applicants will be able to select only one course in any particular college. In the selected college, the applicants will be allotted seats and depending upon the number of seats in that college.
- Surety Bond Money : The applicants who will be allotted seat in the counselling round of DU MBBS Admission 2019 shall have to pay a bond worth Rs.3.0 lac with two sureties. This will be done at the time of provisional admission. The admission will not be considered valid if the Surety Bond is not submitted by the applicant. Therefore applicants have to pay the Surety Bond amount to the institution or University. The details related to the Surety Bond will be available on the official website at fmsc.ac.in. The applicant will be issued admission letter by hand after the successful commencement of the counselling round. The students have to report to the concerned college on the date and venue that will be mentioned in the admission letter.
- Resolving Ties : In case, two or more applicants obtain equal number of marks in NEET 2019. In that case, the applicant who have obtained higher marks in Biology / Biotechnology in the NEET -UG-2019 will get higher position in the merit list. If still the tie is not resolved then, the applicant who have scored higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination will get higher rank. If still the tie is not resolved then the age of the applicants will be taken into consideration and the applicant older in age will be placed higher in the rank list.
Doucements Required for Counselling
- The applicants have to submit the important documents at the time of counselling for the DU MBBS Admission 2019. The list of the documents is given below:
- Self-attested copy of NEET UG 2019 Admit Card and score card
- Self-attested copy of Aadhaar Card, class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Self-attested copy of class 10th for verification of date of birth
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Character certificate ( self-attested )
- Category certificate if in case applicant belongs to the reserved category ( ST / SC / OBC )
- Self-attested copy of Father’s SC / ST Certificate, if applicable.
DU MBBS BDS Important Dates 2019
|1.||Online application form release date||February, 2019|
|2.||Last date for submission of application form||March, 2019|
|3.||Neet UG exam date||5th May, 2019|
|4.||Declarations of Results||5th June, 2019|
|5.||DU MBBS Merit List 2019||June, 2019|
|6.||First round of DU MBBS Counselling 2019||July, 2019|
|7.||Last date to report at allotted college||July, 2019|
|8.||Second Round of DU MBBS Counselling 2019||July, 2019|
|9.||Last date to report at allotted college||August, 2019|
|10.||Mop-Up Round ( Subject to availability of seats )||August, 2019|
Delhi – 110 007, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 11 – 27667011,
Fax : + 91 – 11 – 27667049,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.du.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.