University of Hyderabad Distance Education Admission 2017
University of Hyderabad Centre for Distance and Virtual Learning invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma Programs for the year of 2017.
UoH Offered Courses 2017 :
- Human Resources
- Business Analytics
UoH Eligibility 2017
- A minimum three year first class Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent with 60%) in any discipline recognized by UGC / the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE, obtained on or before June 2017.
- Those completing their final examinations by June, 2017 can also apply.
- Should appear in CAT – 2016, conducted by the IIMs on 4th December, 2016.
UoH Application Form 2017
- The Prospectus and Online Application will be active on the University’s website at acad.uohyd.ac.in from 06th September, 2016 onwards. The last date for submission of online application together with registration fee as stated above is 20th December, 2016.
Registration Fees :
For General Category : 350/-
For OBC Category : 250/-
For SC / ST / PWD : 150/-
- Registration Fee payment shall be made online by using the following link SBI iCollect Online Payment Please note that no other mode of payment shall be accepted and application will be rejected.
UoH Selection Process 2017
- List of candidates to be called in order of merit for Group Discussion and Interview will be notified in the month of February, 2017 based on their scores obtained in CAT – 2016.
- Group Discussions and Interviews will be held in February / March, 2017 for the short – listed candidates at University Campus.
- Short – listed candidates will attend Group Discussion / Interviews at their own cost.
- Admissions will be finalized and notified by the end of March, 2017.
- Classes will commence in the month of July, 2017.
UoH mportant Dates 2017
|1||UOH Prospectus and Online Application will be made available from||06th September, 2016|
|2||CAT Exam 2016||04th December, 2016|
|3||Last date for submission of UOH online application and payment of registration fee||20th December, 2016|
University of Hyderabad,
Admission Office, CUC, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500046, India.
Telephone No : 23132101 / 23132102 / 23132103,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.uohyd.ac.in.
|UOH Apply Online : http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/MBA17/(S(c2zlxvtugwcak0dqenxzcpne))/Login.aspx|