University of Hyderabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
University of Hyderabad Admission 2019
University of Hyderabad invites admission application for Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) and Master of Computer Application ( MCA ) program for the academic year 2019
University of Hyderabad Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must possess three year first class Bachelor’s degree in any discipline recognised by UGC / the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE from this university or any other recognized university with 60% marks.
Eligibility for foreign candidates
- Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree in first class in any field from an officially recognized University / Institution in their country of residence with 60% or above marks.
- Candidate must have at least two academic references and must submit statement of purpose.
- NRI candidate may apply directly to the MBA course.
- Candidate must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in Higher Secondary ( 10 + 2 ) level from this university or any other recognized university.
- Candidate must possess First Class Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks in any discipline from this university or any other recognized university.
University of Hyderabad Reservation of Seats 2019
- 5% relaxation will be given to candidates belong to SC / ST category
- 1 seat is reserved in each course for the candidates belong the Union Territories / North – Eastern States
- 2 seats are reserved for the Supernumerary seats for Jammu & Kashmir under special scholarship scheme
- 15% seats are reserved in each course for the foreign candidates.
University of Hyderabad Admission Application Form 2019
- University of Hyderabad Admission application form is available in the official website www.uohyd.ac.in.
How to Apply
- Candidate can download the application form available at the university website. While applying online, candidate must have the scanned copy of his / her signature and photograph ready before hand.
- Candidates can register themselves for MBA and MCA courses by submitting the completed applications along with the application fee amount of ₹ 350/- ( for general & OBC category candidates ) and ₹ 150/- ( for SC / ST category candidates )
- Candidate must submit the application form online through the university website and upload the necessary supporting documents :
- Physically Challenged candidates are required to submit a certificate from a Medical Board / Civil Surgeon of a Government Hospital.
- SC / ST candidates belonging to the State of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh should submit an Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent revenue authority
- Candidates should submit a copy of the certificate of their caste / tribe from a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar / Mandal Revenue Officer at the time of interview, admission / counselling.
University of Hyderabad Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of the candidate to the above mentioned MBA programme is done on the basis of CAT test conducted by the university.
- Selection of the candidate to the above mentioned MCA programme is done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the university.
- Candidate must only be selected if he / she has successfully completed three years undergraduate degree.
- Selection of the candidate to the above mentioned courses is done on the basis of the percentage or CGPA obtained in the qualifying examination.
University of Hyderabad Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration For MBA||6th September, 2018 - 20th January, 2019|
|2||Registration For MCA||5th December, 2018 - 20th January, 2019|
The University of Hyderabad,
Prof. C. R. Rao Road,
P.O. Central University,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046,
Telephone No : 040-2313 2102,
Fax No : 040 2301 0292,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.uohyd.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.