University of Hyderabad – UoH Admission 2014
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2014
University of Hyderabad,
Central University P.O.,
Prof. C.R.Rao Road,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 046,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Telephone No. : 23132101 / 23132102 / 23132103,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.uohyd.ac.in.
The Hyderabad University invites application from eligible candidate for admission to the Full Time MBA Program for the academic year 2014 – 2016.
Hyderabad University 2014 MBA Admission Eligibility
- Bachelors Degree of three years duration in any discipline from an institution recognized by UGC / AICTE. Those completing their final examinations by June 2014 can also apply.
Hyderabad University 2014 MBA Admission Reservation
- Reservation of seats will be provided to the SC / ST / OBC / PwD ( PH ), wards of defence personnel as per the policy of the Government of India.
Hyderabad University 2014 Admission Procedure
CAT 2013 scores will be used for short listing the candidates for group discussion / interview. A candidate therefore has to appear for CAT Window 2013 to be conducted by the IIMs during November, 2013. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Application form has to be submitted online from 1st November, 2013 to 30th November, 2013. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned ( digital ) image of his / her photograph, signature and caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC category and PH / DP certificate if applicable.
- UOH Application Fees : 500/- in the case of General and OBC candidates and 300/- in the case of SC / ST / PWD ( PH ) candidates.
- How to pay the Fees : 1) Through Bank Challan and 2) Online ( Net Banking )
- Bank Challan : After filling the online application form the computer will generate the challan with candidate’s application number and other particulars. Take a printout of the challan and pay the fees, after one working day, in any Branch of State Bank of India. The bank will not collect any service charges from the student.
- Online : After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number. The candidate can pay the fees immediately using ONLINE link provided on the form. The candidate has to pay the service charges as applicable.
UOH MBA 2014 Interview / Group Discussion
- List of candidates to be called for Group Discussion and Interview will be notified in the month of February, 2014 based on their scores obtained in CAT – 2013.
- Group Discussions and Interviews will be held in February / March, 2014 for the short-listed candidates at University Campus.
- Short-listed candidates will attend Group Discussion / Interviews at their own cost.
- Admissions will be finalized and notified by the end of March, 2014.
- Classes will commence in July, 2014
University of Hyderabad – UoH Admission 2013
Prof CR Rao Road, Gachibowli,
PO Central University, Hyderabad – 500 046,
Phone No. : 040 – 23132102, 23132103,
Website : www.uohyd.ac.in.
University of Hyderabad invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Programs 2013.
UoH Hyderabad Admission Course Specializations 2013 :
- MA and MSc ( 5 – year Integrated ) Courses : ( 10 Semesters ) ( after + 2 education ) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- PG Courses : ( 4 / 6 semesters ) ( after 10 + 2 + 3 education ) in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Art History, Communication, Business Administration in Health Care and Hospital Management, Health Psychology, Master of Computer Applications.
- Advanced PG Diploma and P.G Diploma : ( 2 semesters ) in Folk Culture Studies, Mineral Exploration, Health Fitness and Life Style Management and Health Communication.
- MTech Programmes : ( 4 semesters ) in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology ( CS / AI / IT ), Computational Techniques, Integrated Circuit Technology, Bioinformatics and Mineral Exploration.
- MPhil Programmes : ( 2 semesters ) in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- PhD Programmes : ( 2 – 5 years ) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences. Integrated M.Tech. / Ph.D. Materials Engineering, Nano Science and Technology and Integrated M.Sc. / Ph.D. Biotechnology.
UoH Hyderabad Admission Centres for the Entrance Examinations 2013 :
- Ahmedabad | Aizawl | Ananthapur | Bengaluru | Bhubaneswar | Bhopal | Chennai | Cochin | Delhi | Dimapur | Guwahati | Hyderabad | Jaipur | Jammu | Kadapa | Karimnagar | Kolkata | Lucknow | Madurai | Mumbai | Nagpur | Nellore | Nizamabad | Patna | Pune | Ranchi | Raipur | Shillong | Srinagar | Srikakulam | Tirupati | Vijayawada | Visakhapatnam | Vizianagaram and Warangal.
- The University reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centres and allot another centre closer to the centre cancelled.
UoH Hyderabad Admission Application Form 2013 :
- The Prospectus – cum – UoH Hyderabad Admission Application Forms can be downloaded from the University website or other websites as stated at the para “General Information.”
- Filled in UoH Hyderabad Admission applications should be submitted to the University along with the Entrance Examination fee in the form of a demand draft of 350/- for each course in the case of General / OBC category and 150/- for each course in the case of SC / ST / PWD categories.
- Xerox copies of Application Forms along with the instructions to fill the application form can be obtained in person from the Academic Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, University Campus, Hyderabad free of cost to a limited extent.
- The Demand Draft towards the entrance examination fee should be drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad, on State Bank of India, Hyderabad Central University Campus Branch, Hyderabad ( Code 5916 ) or on Andhra Bank, Nampally Branch, Hyderabad ( Code 378 ).
- The duly filled in applications are to be submitted in person at the Academic Section or by post to the Dy. Registrar ( Acad. & Exams ) to the above address so as to reach him on or before 21st January, 2013.
Important Dates for UoH Hyderabad Admission 2013 :
- Downloading of prospectus & submitting the online University of Hyderabad admission applications from the website & Last Date for payment of Entrance exam fee : 21st December, 2012 to 21st January, 2013.
- Last date for Completing the online University of Hyderabad admission applications and also receipt of the hard copy by the university : 24th January, 2013.
- Schedule of Entrance Exams : 21st February, 2013 – 26th February, 2013.
- Download of hall tickets : Up to 14th February, 2013.
Hyderabad University Admission 2014 – Hyderabad University MBA Admission 2014 – UOH MBA Admission Eligibility 2014 – UOH MBA Admission 2014 Application – UOH MBA Admission Seats 2014.
Admission Notification Related : Hyderabad University 2014 MBA Admission, Hyderabad University MBA 2014 Admission Notification, Hyderabad University MBA Admission 2014 Eligibility, University of Hyderabad – UoH Admission 2014, UOH Hyderabad 2014 MBA Admission Notice, UOH MBA Admission 2014 Selection Procedure, Admission in UOH Hyderabad MBA Program 2014, UOH MBA 2014 Admission Application Form, UOH MBA Admission 2014 Application Last Date, Submission of UOH MBA Admission Application 2014, Hyderabad University 2014 MTech Admission Procedure, How to get MBA Application 2014 in Hyderabad University, UOH Hyderabad 2014 MPhil PhD Program, UOH MBA 2014 Admission Qualification, UOH MBA 2014 Admission Application Fee, UOH PG Courses 2014 Admission Prospectus, UOH Hyderabad MBA 2014 Admission Detail, Latest Admission News, Latest Admission Updation, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for university of hyderabad – uoh admission 2014 by priya