University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2018
The Hyderabad University invites application from eligible candidate for admission to the MBA Program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
UOH MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The candidates should have completed a minimum of threeyear bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) with 60% in any discipline in an institution recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE / UGC, by June 2018.
- Those completing their final examinations by June, 2018 can also apply
UOH MBA Admission Application Procedure 2018
The Application can be submitted from the University’s website : www.uohyd.ac.in on or before 15th December, 2017
Candidates should apply for and take the CAT -2017, scheduled on 26th November, 2017. should apply online to the University of Hyderabad indicating the CAT Registration No. and Test Centre Code before 15th December, 2017 along with the necessary fees 350/ for General, OBC candidates 250/- and 150/- for SC / ST / PH categories through SBI Collect portal.
UOH MBA Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- Candidates short-listed for Group Discussion and Interview will be notified in the month of February 2018, based on their percentile scores obtained in the CAT Test 2017.
- Group Discussion / Interviews will be held on the University of Hyderabad Campus for the short-listed candidates in February 2018.
Admissions will be finalized by the end of March 2018.
The School of Management Studies at the University will only be using CAT Results for short-listing the candidates for its two year-full time MBA Programme. IIM’s have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
UOH MBA Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date for submission of UOH Application form||15th December, 2017|
|2||Interview dates||February, 2018|
University of Hyderabad,
Central University P.O.,
Prof. C.R.Rao Road,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 046,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Telephone No. : 23132101 / 23132102 / 23132103,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.uohyd.ac.in.
UoH 2015 PG Admission
Prof CR Rao Road, Gachibowli,
PO Central University, Hyderabad – 500 046,
Telephone No. : 040 – 23132102, 23132103,
Website : www.uohyd.ac.in.
University of Hyderabad invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
UoH Hyderabad Admission Course Specializations 2015
- MA and MSc ( 5 – year Integrated ) Courses : ( 10 Semesters ) ( after + 2 education ) in Mathematical Sciences, Physics, Chemical Sciences, System Biology, Optometry & Vision Sciences, Health Psychology, Earth Sciences.
- PG Courses : ( 4 / 6 semesters ) ( after 10 + 2 + 3 education ) in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Art History, Communication, Business Administration in Health Care and Hospital Management, Health Psychology, Master of Computer Applications and Master of Public Health.
- Advanced PG Diploma and P.G Diploma : ( 2 semesters ) in Folk Culture Studies, Mineral Exploration, Sanskrit Computational Linguistics, Children Theatre / Theatre in Education and Health Communication.
- MTech Programs : ( 4 semesters ) in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology ( CS / AI / IT ), Computational Techniques, Integrated Circuit Technology, Bioinformatics and Mineral Exploration, Materials Engineering and Nano Science and Technology.
- MPhil Programs : ( 2 semesters ) in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- PhD Programs : ( 2 – 5 years ) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Dance, Theatre Arts, Communication and Management studies.
- Integrated M.Tech. / Ph.D. in Cognitive Science.
- Integrated M.Sc. / Ph.D. in Biotechnology.
UoH Hyderabad Admission Centres for the Entrance Examinations 2014
- Ahmedabad | Aizawl | Ananthapur | Bengaluru | Bhubaneswar | Bhopal | Calicut | Chennai | Cochin | Coimbatore | Delhi | Dimapur | Guwahati | Hyderabad | Impal | Jaipur | Jammu | Kadapa | Karimnagar | Kolkata | Lucknow | Mumbai | Nagpur | Nizamabad | Patna | Pune | Ranchi | Raipur | Shillong | Srinagar | Tirupati | Vijayawada | Visakhapatnam | Vizianagaram and Warangal.
- The University reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centres and allot another centre closer to the centre cancelled.
UoH Hyderabad 2014 Admission Application Form
Application form has to be submitted online from 8th December, 2014 to 9th January, 2015. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned ( digital ) image of his / her photograph, signature and caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC category and PH / DP certificate if applicable.
Application Fees : 350/- in the case of General and OBC candidates and 150/- in the case of SC / ST / PWD ( PH ) candidates.
How to pay the Fees : 1) Through Bank Challan and 2) Online ( Net Banking )
Bank Challan : After filling the online application form the computer will generate the challan with candidate’s application number and other particulars. Take a printout of the challan and pay the fees, after 48 hours, in any Branch of State Bank of India. The bank will not collect any service charges from the candidate.
Online : After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number. The candidate can pay the fees immediately using Online link provided on the form. The candidate has to pay the service charges as applicable.
Important Dates for UoH Hyderabad Admission 2014
- Downloading of prospectus & submitting the online University of Hyderabad admission applications from the website : 8th December, 2014 to 9th January, 2015
- Last date for submitting the online Applications : 9th January, 2015.
- Download of hall tickets : 28th January, 2015.
- Date of Entrance Exams : 8th February, 2015 – 14th February, 2015.