University of Jammu B.Ed Admission 2013 – 14
University of Jammu B.Ed Admission 2013-14
Telephone No. : 077 – 26068550,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : bedjammu.org.
University of Jammu invites application for admission to one year Bachelor of Education ( BEd ) Program academic session 2013 – 2014.
University of Jammu BEd Online Centralised Admission :
1. No Non – Government College of Education other than the M.C. Khalsa College of Education* shall make admission of the candidates to the B.Ed. course on its own except Management quota seats. Selection of candidates for all seats except Management quota in B.Ed course in each Non – Government affiliated college of education shall be made by the University.
University of Jammu BEd Admission 2013 Eligibility
- Admission to the B.Ed. course in the Non-Government Colleges of Education shall be open to those candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination in the faculties of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce and Management ( under 10+2+3 or 10+2+2 / 10+1+3 Pattern ), Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Forestry and Music and Fine Arts from the University of Jammu or any other statutory University in India registered with the Association of Indian Universities and have secured atleast 45% of the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination in case of general category. For disadvantaged sections like SC / ST / Other Backward Classes ( O.B.C. ) / Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control ( A.L.C. ) / Resident of Backward Area ( R.B.A. ) / Disabled candidates, the eligibility will be 40% in the qualifying examination.
- The principle of rounding of 1/2 marks and above into one whole mark shall also be applicable, meaning thereby that a candidate having secured 44.50%, in case of General Category AND 39.50% in case of Reserved category.
- However, one sitting B.A. Degree ( External Examination ) conducted by any University or the Bachelor’s Degree obtained from the Study Centres in the country is not recognised by this University for the purpose of admission to the B.Ed course. Any candidate who have passed the qualifying examination in Bi – Annual Session of the same academic year in which admission is being sought is not allowed to join the course at any cost and is thus ineligible to seek the admission in the B.Ed. course for that academic session.
University of Jammu BEd Admission 2013 Selection Procedure
1. Admission of all eligible candidates to the B.Ed. Course shall be made by the Admission Committees of the concerned College constituted after seeking approval of the Director College Development, University of Jammu, Jammu.
2. Merit lists of eligible candidates mentioned in clause 8.1 (a) 8.1 (b) and those belonging to reserved categories shall be prepared separately on the basis of merit i.e. percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Admission of the candidates falling under clauses 8.1 (a) and 8.2 (b) shall be made on the basis of comparative merit in the respective lists.
3. In case two or more candidates falling under open merit category or reserved category have equal merit, the inter – se order of priority for admission of such candidates shall be determined in the order formulated as under :-
- Candidate obtaining higher percentage of marks in Higher Secondary Part – II or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto;
- Candidate obtaining higher percentage of marks in the Matriculation examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, if percentage of marks at serial (i) is equal.
- Candidate older in age, if the percentage of marks at serial (ii) is also equal.
University of Jammu BEd Admission 2013 Online Application Submission
1. Before submitting the On Line Application Form, the candidate shall read the norms carefully to ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility conditions laid down for admission to B.Ed. course. In case, it is detected at any subsequent stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or has furnished incorrect information, concealed / suppressed material facts, his / her candidature will be cancelled, even if already admitted. The University will, in no way, be responsible for the consequences emanating there from.
2. A candidate if wrongly admitted by the admission committee / college / university his / her admission shall be liable to the cancelled at any stage of his / her study and candidate will have no right to claim that his / her admission in the course be continued as he /she was not informed earlier.
3. All candidates ( Both Local as well as Non – Local ) desirous of seeking admission to the B.Ed. course in the Non – Government Colleges, shall submit the On – Line Application Forms complete in all respects on the following one of the websites :-
4. A candidate shall not be allowed to make any change in the On – line Application Form, by way of addition, deletion or alteration, once it has been finally submitted on the website.
5. Incomplete On – line application forms and those received after the notified date, shall not be entertained under any circumstances and the University shall not enter into any correspondence in this regard.
Important Dates for University of Jammu BEd Admission 2013
1. University of Jammu Schedule for Admission to BEd Courses 2013
|Seat allotment, download Allotment Letter & Reporting by the Candidates and Colleges||08th October, 2013 to 21st October, 2013 ( 5:00 P M. )|
|University of Jammu Online Application Starts with fee of 1700/- ( Including late fee of 200/- )||08th October, 2013|
|University of Jammu Online Application Closes||19th October, 2013 ( 5:00 P.M. )|
|University of Jammu Last Date for Fee Deposit||19th October, 2013|
University of Jammu offers BEd Program – University of Jammu BEd Admission Eligibility – University of Jammu BEd Admission Selection Procedure – University of Jammu BEd Admission Application Form – Important Dates for University of Jammu BEd Admission
Admission Notification Related : Jammu University BEd Admission 2013 Notification, Jammu University BEd Admission 2013 Eligibility, Jammu University Admission Notice 2013, University of Jammu B.Ed Admission 2013 – 14, Bachelor of Education Admission in Jammu University 2013, Jammu University BEd Online Application Form 2013, Jammu University BEd 2013 Application Last Date, Jammu University Submission of BEd Application 2013, Jammu University BEd Admission Procedure 2013, How to get BEd Application 2013 in Jammu University, Jammu University Admission Qualification 2013, Jammu University BEd Admission Application Fee 2013, How to Apply BEd Admission in Jammu University, Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2013 Prospectus, Jammu University Prospectus 2013, Admission 2013, BEd Application Form 2013 in Jammu University, Latest Admission News, BEd Admission 2013-14, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for university of jammu b.ed admission 2013 – 14 by amala