University of Jammu B.Ed AdmissionAdmission Notification »
University of Jammu B.Ed Admission 2019
University of Jammu invites application for admission to two year Bachelor of Education ( BEd ) Program for the academic session 2019
University of Jammu B.Ed Admission Eligibility 2019
- Admission shall be open to those candidates who have passed their Bachelor’s Degree Examination ( 10+2+3 pattern) with 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC / ST candidates ) in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce or faculty of Music and Fine Arts from the University of Jammu or an examination of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto or Bachelor’s Degree examination of 4 year duration from a recognized University.
University of Jammu B.Ed Admission Application Form 2019
- On-line application form is available on websites http://bedjammu.org , www.jammuuniversity.in and www.jucdc.in.
- After completing on-line application form, a print-out of the same be taken
- Application fee is ₹ 2200/-
- Application fee ( non-refundable ) be deposited through the challan generated by the system in any branch of the designated banks i.e. The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.; HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank all over the country.
- The fee can also be paid through e-banking / debit / credit card by exercising on-line payment option while completing the form. Non-deposit of application fee would render the application form cancelled.
University of Jammu B.Ed Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission shall be made through on-line Counseling on the basis of academic merit of the qualifying examination ( i.e. Bachelor’s degree ) and college choice / given by the candidate in the application form. No Separate intimation for Counseling or admission shall be sent individually to the candidates. Candidates are advised to keep in constant touch with the above mentioned websites and also check their e-mail accounts
University of Jammu BEd Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of start of on-line application with application fee of ₹ 2200/-||July, 2019|
|2||Last date of filling on-line application with application fee of ₹ 2200/-||August, 2019|
|3||Last date of deposit of fee of ₹ 2200/- in the authorized banks||August, 2019|
|4||Date of filling of on line applications with fee of ₹ 2400/- ( i.e. normal fee + late fee ₹ 200)||August 2019|
|5||Last date of filling on-line application with late fee||August, 2019|
|6||Last date of deposit of fee of ₹ 2400/- in the authorized banks||August, 2019|
|7||Merit List ( Local and Non Local )||August, 2019|
|8||Local candidates will download the allotment letters along with challan of admission fee and report to the allotted colleges for admission along with all original documents and fee deposit challan.||August,2019|
|9||Non-Local /Local candidates will download the allotment letters along with challan of admission fee and report to the allotted colleges for admission along with all original documents and fee deposit challan.||August, 2019|
|10||Commencement of class work||August, 2019|
Telephone No. : 077 – 26068550,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bedjammu.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.