University of Kalyani MTech Admission 2019Admission Notification »
University of Kalyani MTech Admission 2019
University of Kalyani invites admission application for M.Tech in Communication Engineering Course for the academic year 2019
University of Kalyani MTech Admission Eligibility 2019
- B.Tech / B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. or Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. or Electronics & Communication Engg. or Radio Physics or Information Technology.
- Reservation for SC / ST is as per West Bengal Govt. rules.
University of Kalyani MTech Admission Application Form 2019
- University of Kalyani MTech application form is available in the official website: www.klyuniv.ac.in.
Payment of Application Fee :
- Application fee is [rupee] 300/- for General candidates and [rupee] 150/- for SC / ST candidates, for PD candidates [rupee] 120/-
- For Payment, Candidates should go to https://www.onlinesbi.com and choose the option State Bank Collect.
- They should proceed for payment after accepting the terms and conditions of State Bank Collect page. The fee collection charge by the Bank is additional.
University of Kalyani MTech Selection Procedure 2019
- A merit list will be prepared based on the academic records as per given weightage :
- Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent ( Out of 10 )
- Higher Secondary or equivalent ( Out of 10 )
- B.E. / B.Tech. ( Out of 20 )
- Gate score ( Out of 30 )
- Marks obtained in admission test ( Out of 20 )
- Marks obtained in interview ( Out of 10 )
Department admission test and interview :
- Short listed candidates will have to appear for an Admission Test organized by the department and an interview. Marks obtained in the Admission Test out of 20 and in Interview out of 10 will be added to the marks obtained from records as above to compute the total marks of a candidate out of 100, based on which the final merit list will be prepared. Reservation and relaxation shall be as per rules of Govt. of West Bengal.
University of Kalvani MTech Important Dates 2019
|1.||Registration of Application starts on||15th June, 2019|
|2||Registration of Application Ends on||06th July , 2019|
|3||Publication of provisional merit list for 60% seats and list of candidates shortlisted for admissi||29th June, 2019|
|4||Admission Test||12th July, 2019|
|5||Commencement of classes||25th July, 2019|
University of Kalyani,
B 13, Block B,
Kalyani, West Bengal – 741235, India.,
Telephone No : 080137 81505,
Website : www.klyuniv.ac.in