University of Lucknow AdmissionsAdmission Notification »
University of Lucknow PhD Admissions 2019
University of Lucknow invites application from candidates for admission to the Ph.D Courses for the academic year of 2019
University of Lucknow PhD Courses offered 2019
- Arts subjects
- Science subjects
- Commerce subjects
- Fine Arts
University of Lucknow PhD Eligibility 2019
- Candidates who want to take admission in Ph.D. should be having Master’s Degree in concerned subject with minimum 55% Marks from a recognized University. For Sc / ST and Physically challenged marks should be 50%
University of Lucknow PhD Exam Pattern 2019
- LKW will prescribe the QET syllabus it is same as PG program.
- The time QET : 90 minutes
- Total Marks: 100.
- The minimum qualifying: 50%.
- The final selection of both the categories of candidates in the Ph.D. programme would be based on the performance of candidates in the interview.
University of Lucknow PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- University of Lucknow Ph.D application form details will be available at the official website : www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Before filling the Ragistration Form Deposit Application Fee through online mode by using the credit card, debit card, internet banking.
- Look for the lkw univ Application Form 2019 Link after opening enter candidate’s transaction ID, Date of Birth, Mobile number and fill all the requested details and Upload the documents.
- Submit candidate’s Application.
- Application Fee for Reserve category Candidates : ₹ 400/ only-
- For GEN/ OBC Application Fee : ₹ 800/ only- via using the credit card, debit card, internet banking.
University of Lucknow PhD Admit Card 2019
- Candidates can get their admit card before the Entrance Test or exam date through official website. The LKW Univ Ph.D. Entrance Exam Admit-Card 2019 is must appear for the exam. After the exam, those who qualify the exam will call for an interview.
- For more updates and information about admission process visitors are suggested to login official website of the Lucknow Univ Ph.D.
University of Lucknow PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection for Ph.D. courses will do in two phases by the institution that is Phase I and Phase II.
- In Phase, I, the available seats for fresh Ph.D. admission in different streams of each department will be given category wise by the Registrar. Candidates invite initially who have clear exams of UGC JRF, CSIR, or INSPIRE. Then In Phase II, if the seats not fill in Phase I then University will again release the notification for the candidate’s category wise from all other eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be selected for Ph.D.or Mphil admission through two ways – one through QET ( Qualifying Entrance Test ) and those Exempted from QET. All such candidates would be pooled together and would undergo an interview process.
University of Lucknow MBA Admissions 2018
University of Lucknow Invites application from candidates for admission to the MBA courses for the acadmic session 2018
University of Lucknow MBA Courses offered 2018
- MBA ( Self Financed )
- MBA ( Finance & Control )
- MBA ( Human Resources & Industrial Relations )
- MBA ( Marketing )
- MBA ( International Business )
University of Lucknow MBA Eligibility 2018
- All admissions to the various MBA programs will be governed by the ordinances of the Department of Business Administration as well as the Institute of Management Sciences depending on where that particular program is being conducted.
- A candidate will be eligible for Admission to the MBA programs if he / she has completed graduation in any stream with 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by University Grants Commission. The candidate should also have secured a minimum 50% of marks at graduate level. However, for SC / ST candidates minimum pass percentage of marks at graduate level will be 45%.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the currect year can apply for admission but they should fulfill all eligibility conditions on the day of admission.
- University reserves the right to cancel any admission at any stage.
- In case of any matter relating to the MBA Admissions, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor/Admission Committee, Lucknow University shall be final and binding.
- All the legal matters pertaining to the MBA Admissions shall be subject to the Lucknow Jurisdiction only.
- Fees of different courses will be displayed while declaring the final Admission List on the University website.
University of Lucknow MBA Seats 2018
- MBA – 60 seats
- MBA ( Self Financed ) – 60 seats
- MBA ( Finance & Control ) – 120 seats
- MBA ( Human Resources & Industrial Relations ) – 12 seats
- MBA ( Marketing ) – 120 seats
- MBA ( International Business ) – 60 seats
- MTTM – 60 seats
University of Lucknow MBA Application form 2018
- University of Lucknow Application form details will be available at the official website : www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Mobile number should be with the applicant at the time of form filling
- All relevant information regarding admission would be sent to this mobile number
- Alternate Mobile Number ( Preferably of parent )
- Photo in JPEG format ( Maximum upload size is 50 KB only )
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format ( Maximum upload size is 50 KB only )
- High School, Intermediate and Graduation Mark sheet.
- Those applicants who are in the final year of graduation have to provide roll number and University details.
- Aadhar Card
- Photo ID proof ( for entering number )
- Any one of the following for entering the number at the designated place in the online application form
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport.
- Mode of Admission : University of Lucknow offers two modes Through CAT score or through Lucknow University Management Entrance Test ( LUMET 2018 )
- Applicants have to select their mode of admission at the time of filling of the form.
- Applicants who have valid CAT score can opt to appear in the LUMET 2018
- Caste certificate : The number of caste certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be entered for availing the benefit of reservation for OBC, SC and ST applicants.
- For OBC applicants this certificate should be issued after 1st July, 2015 and be valid on the day of verification. Validity of these certificates will be verified from the Government website.
- The scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and other backward class candidates originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation. Scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward class candidates of other states will be treated as general
- Income Certificate : Applicants will have to enter the number of this certificates at the time of filling of the form.
- These certificates will be verified through the Government website.
- Certificates whose details are not available on the Government website will not be entertained.
- The applicants who do not have a valid income certificate issued by competent authority will not be given benefit of zero fees at the time of admission.
- During the form filling process, the applicant can make the entries and save the information. If the applicant is unable to fill the form in one sitting or somehow the process is interrupted, there is no need to register again. They can login using the credentials sent on their mobile numbers and continue the process.
- Applicants are advised to check all the data they have entered before submitting the application fee. If there is some error, they can edit these or start the entire process again.
Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later. Applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications
- Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets
- Those applicants who have appeared for their UG examination in 2018 have to fill name of their University and their roll number now. All such applicants have to login and fill their UG marks before appearing for counselling.
- Applicants have to select their mode of admission at the time of filling of the form.
- Applicants who have a valid CAT score can opt for admission on the basis of this score.
- Applicants who have valid CAT score can also opt to appear in the LUMET 2018.
- Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature
- Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error, they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances
- If all the entries in the application form are correct, the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees.
- Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
- Applicants have to retain a printout of their application form which would be needed later on.
- Applicants do not have to send the print out of the application form to the University.
- General and OBC ₹2000 /-₹ 3000 /- with late fee
- SC and ST ₹1000 /- ₹ 2000 /- with late fee
University of Lucknow MBA Selection process 2018
- Candidates for admission to the MBA programmes shall be selected through a National / International level aptitude test which may consist of both written as well as oral components. The University of Lucknow will also conduct its own entrance test for admission to the various MBA programs. This will be known as the Lucknow University Management Entrance Test ( LUMET ). Candidates having a valid CAT score can also opt to take admission through this test. This would be followed by a personal interview for all candidates.
- The written component ( CAT or LUMET ) will account for a merit score of 80 while the interview will account for a merit score of 20. The overall merit would be calculated out of a merit score of 100.
University of Lucknow MBA Exam Centres 2018
- LUMET 2018 will be held at Lucknow only.
University of Lucknow MBA Important Dates 2018
|1.||Online form submission starts||1st March, 2018|
|2.||Last Date without late fee||10th March, 2018|
|3.||Last Date with late fee||15th May, 2018|
|4.||Admit Card Download||25th May, 2018|
|5.||Date of Entrance Test||2nd June, 2018|
|6.||Interview will be held on||3rd to 7th June, 2018|
|7.||Declaration of result||28th June, 2018|
|8.||Date of Counselling||2nd to 9th July, 2018|
University of Lucknow M.Phil. Admission
University of Lucknow invites application from candidates for admission to the M.Phil. Courses.
University of Lucknow M.Phil. Courses Offered
|1||AIH & Archaeology||30|
University of Lucknow M.Phil. Eligibility
- Candidates for admission to the M.Phil. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 – point scale ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC / ST / OBC ( non-creamy layer ) / Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
- The M.Phil program will be of three semester duration.
- Final Merit list shall be available in the concerned Departments and same will be available on the University website.
University of Lucknow M.Phil. Application Form
- University of Lucknow M.Phil application form details will be available at the official website : www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Online application process for admission to the various M.Phil, courses in the University will begin from October. The admissions will be carried out on the same pattern as was done.
University of Lucknow M.Phil. Admission Process
- All applicants seeking admission to the M.Phil. program have to appear in an entrance test organized by the concerned department / Institute / Coordinator appointed by the Vice Chancellor, under the overall supervision of the University.
- The syllabus of the entrance test will be the same as prescribed for the PG Programmes of the University of Lucknow.
- The entrance test would be of 90 minutes duration. There would be a single question paper of 100 marks having 100 multiple choice questions for assessing the subject proficiency and research aptitude of the candidate. The entrance test shall have the minimum qualifying marks as 50%.
University of Lucknow M.Phil. Important Dates
|1||University of Lucknow Online form submission starts from||October|
|2||Last Date for University of Lucknow M.Phil. appications||October|
University of Lucknow,
Lucknow 226 007,
Website : www.lkouniv.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.