University of Pune 2017 Admission
University of Pune Admission 2015
Integrated Circuit and Information Technology
University of Pune announces admissions to the following Certificate courses for the academic year 2015.
ICIT Pune University 2015 Courses offered
- Certificate Course in Embedded System Design ( 6 Months full time course )
- Certificate Course in Advanced Computing ( 6 Months full time course )
ICIT Pune Certificate Course Admission 2015 Eligibility
- Certificate Course in Embedded System Design : BE / BTech ( Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electrical ), MSc ( Electronics & Instrumentation ), or equivalent. Final year students may apply.
- Certificate Course in Advanced Computing : BE / BTech or Equivalent in any stream, MSc ( Electronics ), MSc ( Instrumentation ), MCM ( With BSc ), BSc ( Engineering ), MCA ( After BSc ), MCS ( After BSc ). Final year students may apply.
ICIT Pune Certificate Course Admission 2015 Application Form
ICIT Pune Admission 2015 CET Fee is 500/- and may be paid :
- By Cash in ICIT office. ( OR )
- By Demand Draft – payable to “ICIT Pvt. Ltd., Pune”. Kindly send by speed post / courier along with the filled Application form. Send a scanned image of DD to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICIT Pune Common Entrance Form 2015 can be downloaded from the following link : http://www.icitonline.org/download/CommonEntranceForm.pdf. ( OR )
- In ICIT bank account : ( send a scanned image of the payment slip to email@example.com)Bank Name : Syndicate Bank, Shivajinagar Branch, PuneAccount Name : ICIT Pvt. Ltd.Account Number : 53211010006135IFSC Code : SYNB0005321PAN : AAACI7348N
ICIT Pune Certificate Course Admission 2015 Application Form Submission
Please submit copies of your semester wise mark lists and students of Maharashtra domicile also have to submit caste certificate and caste validity certificate as per the reservation category norms.
Address for correspondence :
ICIT Pvt. Ltd.,
Department of Electronic Science,
Savitribai Phule Pune University,
Pune – 411 007.
ICIT Pune Certificate Course Admission 2015 Important Dates
- Batches Start on : 7th September, 2015.
- ICIT Pune Admission 2015 Online CET on : 8th August, 2015 to 9th August, 2015.
- ICIT Pune Admission 2015 Offline CET in Pune at 11.00 am on : 9th August, 2015 at 11.00 AM.
- Registration will start on : 6th July, 2015
- Last date of ICIT Pune Admission 2015 Application Form is : 6th August, 2015.
- Result of the CET will be declared on : 14th August, 2015 through email.
University of Pune PhD 2017 Admission
University of Pune invites application for admission to PhD Program through PhD Entrance Exam for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
PhD Entrance Examination Consists of two papers.
- Entrance Examination, which shall be a qualifying test. The Entrance Examination will be of 100 marks with multiple type choice questions.
- Personal interview of candidates quali$ing in Entrance Test / Candidates exempted from Entrance Examination, to be conducted by the respective Recognized
Pune University PhD 2017 Admission Eligibility
Candidates have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declaryed equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least
55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an
equivalent degree from a foreign edueational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or
assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
A relaxation of 5Yo of marks, from 55% to 50Yo, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to reserved categories/DifferentlyAbled and other categories of candidates as per policies of the Government of Maharashtra prescribed from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55Yo (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5o/o to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualiSing marks without including the grace mark procedures.
Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the Ph. D. Degree in the same institution in an integrated programme. A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50o/o, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to reserved categories/DifferentlyAbled and other categories of candidates as per policies of the Government of Maharashtra prescribed from time to time.
M. Phil. student of SPPU whose M.Phil. dissertation has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending may be admiued to the Ph.D. programme.Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian institution, from a foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
Exemption from appearing Written Test
The Candidates fulfilling at least one of the following conditions will be exempted from Entrance Examination
- Candidates qualified in UGC-NET ( Including JM)AJGC-CSIRNET ( Including JRF ) / SLET / GATE ( valid score ) or teacher fellowship holders will be exempted from the Entrance Test for Ph.D. programme.
- Candidates who have passed M. Phil. Programme of the Savitribai Phule Pune University will be exempted from the Entrance Test for Ph.D. programme.
Pune University PhD 2017 Admission Application Form
- The application form will be available only online on the website app1.unipune.ac.in/phd/
- Before filling the online application please check the vacant position for admission displayed on University website.
- Candidates are NOT required to submit printout of application / documents to the University after online submission of application. However, these documents are to be submitted to the respective research centre at the time of personal interview.
- Incomplete applications/applications without uploading required documents / applications submitted after the due date will be rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence will be entertained by the University in this regard.
- No request for change in any information provided in the online form will be entertained by the University.
- Online registration process will be treated as completed only after the required certificates and application are uploaded on app1.unipune.ac.in/phd/
on or before 14th August, 2017
Pune University PhD 2017 Admission Schedule
|1||Commencement of filling online application||26th July,2017|
|2||Last date of filling online application||14th August,2017|
|3||Date of online Ph.D. Entrance Examination||10th September,20l7|
|4||Publication of result on the University website||10th September,20l7|
Department of Electronic Science,
University of Pune,
Pune – 411 007,
Phone No. : 91 – 020 – 2569 0836,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.icitonline.org.