University of Sussex AdmissionAdmission Notification »
University of Sussex Admission 2021
University of Sussex invites admission application for UG and PG programs for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
University of Sussex Admission Courses Offered 2021
UG Courses Departments
- Accounting and Finance
- American Studies
- Art History
- Biomedical Science
- Business and Management
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Media
- Cultural Studies
- Drama, Theatre and Performance
- Ecology, Conservation and Environment
- Education, Childhood and Youth
- English Language and Linguistics
- Film Studies
- Foundation Years
- International Development
- International Relations
- Media and Communications
- Media Production and Filmmaking
- Physics and Astronomy
- PPE ( Philosophy, Politics and Economics )
- Product Design
- Social Work
University of Sussex Admission Eligibility 2021
Entry requirements for UK applicants
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic and motivated students to join our postgraduate community. We accept first – and second – class honours degrees and are happy to consider equivalent professional qualifications or experience.
General entry requirements
- At Sussex, our usual entry requirements are : at least an upper second – class ( 2:1 ) or lower second – class ( 2:2 ) undergraduate honours degree depending on the course the candidate is applying for.
- We may also consider professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing when making offers.
Specific entry requirements
The Candidate must meet our specific entry requirements for each course. These are listed with each Masters course.
The candidate must check :
- the grades required for his course
- if he need to have an undergraduate university qualification in a specific subject.
University of Sussex Admission Application Form 2021
University of Sussex admission application form is available in the official website www.sussex.ac.uk.
How to apply
Most applications for Masters courses are made directly to Sussex through the postgraduate application system.
When to apply
If the candidate apply for a Masters to start in 2021, he must submit his application by :
- 2021 if he is an international student
- 2021 if hs is a UK / EU student.
These are the latest dates that we guarantee to consider applications and the candidate should apply earlier as some courses are in high demand and may close before the above deadlines.
There are also some courses with earlier deadlines. Check our Masters courses for specific deadlines.
The candidate must also submit his application earlier if he apply :
- without formal academic qualifications
- with professional qualifications
- on the strength of relevant experience.
The deadlines are to ensure that there is sufficient time from receiving any offer for you to arrive on time for induction and the start of teaching. The earlier deadline of 1 August for international students is to allow additional time to complete the visa application process and, if required for the course, to obtain clearance by the UK Government’s Academic Technology Aprroval Scheme ( ATAS ).
University of Sussex Admission Important Dates 2021
|1||Last Date to submit the application for an international student||1st August, 2019|
|2||Last Date to submit the application for UK / EU student||1st September, 2019|
|3||Courses Commence in||September, 2019|
University of Sussex,
Sussex House, Falmer,
Brighton, BN1 9RH,
Phone No. : +44 (0)1273 606755,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.sussex.ac.uk.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.