University of Wales Newport AdmissionAdmission Notification »
University of Wales Newport Admission 2018
University of Wales Newport invites admission application for academic courses for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
University of Wales Newport Admission Courses Offered 2018
The various Departments are as follows :
- Accounting & Finance
- Animation and Games
- Biological Sciences
- Built Environment
- Business & Management
- Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Data Science
- Drama and Performance
- Engineering ( Aerospace )
- Engineering ( Civil )
- Engineering ( Electronic )
- Engineering ( Mechanical )
- Film and Visual Effects
- Forensic Sciences
- Geography, Geology & Natural History
- Health Sciences
- International English
- Journalism & Media
- Live Event & Lighting Technology
- Medical Sciences
- Music & Sound
- Policing and Security
- Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Public & Emergency Services
- Religious Studies
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy
- Social Work
- Youth and Community Work
University of Wales Newport Admission Eligibility 2018
Eligibility will be declared by the University as per the rules
University of Wales Newport Admission Application Form 2018
University of Wales Newport admission application form is available in the official website www.southwales.ac.uk.
University of Wales Newport Selection Procedure 2018
- Admission to study at the University will be fair, clear and explicit, and all policies / procedures relating to admissions are implemented consistently.
- Our decisions regarding admissions to higher education are made by staff equipped to make those decisions.
Recruitment and Selection :
- University of South Wales promotional materials are accurate, relevant, current, and accessible and provide information that will enable applicants to make informed decisions about their options.
- Our entry requirements are advertised in the prospectus, the website and the UCAS website ( full – time undergraduate courses only ) to provide transparency of information for applicants. These are supported by procedures which are followed fairly, courteously, consistently and expeditiously by experienced staff.
- The University conducts its admissions processes efficiently, effectively and courteously according to fully documented procedures
University of Wales Newport Important Dates 2018
|1||Term begins with enrolment / induction||17th September, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Teaching begins||24th September, 2018 ( Monday )|
|3||Term ends||14th December, 2018 ( Friday )|
|4||Term begins||7th January, 2019 ( Monday )|
|5||Term ends||5th April, 2019 ( Friday )|
|6||Term begins||29th April, 2019 ( Monday )|
|7||Term ends||7th June, 2019 ( Friday )|
University of Wales Newport,
Usk Way, Newport NP20 2BP, UK,
Phone No. : +44 345 576 0101,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.southwales.ac.uk.