Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management – SVKM’s UPGCM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
SVKM’s UPGCM Admission 2019
Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management invites admission application for eligible candidates to the UG programs for the academic year 2019.
- BMS – Bachelor of Management Studies
SVKM’s UPGCM Admission Eligibility 2019
- BMS : Candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate ( 10, +2 ) or its equivalent certificate from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks in aggregate in case of Reserved Category from Science, Commerce, Arts or any other stream / discipline.
- Candidate should be Below 20 years of age as on 13th May, 2019 for general category and 22 years in case of Reserved Category and PWD candidates.
SVKM’s UPGCM Admission Seats 2019
- 85% of the seats shall be reserved for the students qualified and domiciled in Maharashtra.
SVKM’s UPGCM Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- MUCMET exam will be based on Multiple Choice of Questions. The test will be divided into 4 sections i.e. Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical / Abstract Reasoning and General Knowledge. The question paper will carry 100 questions.The time duration of the test will be of 2 Hours. The medium of the paper with will be English.
- For Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension: Your English language ability would be tested through questions on: understanding of the contents of the passage and choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
- For Logical/Abstract Reasoning: This test measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams.
SVKM’s UPGCM Admission Application Form 2019
- SVKM’s UPGCM admission application form is available in the official website www.upgcm.ac.in
- Candidate should register yourself by filling the online form available at the website. Candidate must then take the print out of the form.
- Application Fee: Candidate should go to the payment link and pay the fee given below. Candidate can make the payment through Demand Draft of Nationalised Bank, in favour of “Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai” to be submitted at Thane Sub Campus.
- ₹ 500 /- for open category
- ₹ 250 for reserved category
- Candidate should print the payment confirmation page and keep it with the copy of your application form.
- The form has a Hall Ticket. Candidate must fill complete information on that and paste your recent passport size photograph.
- Candidate should then submit all these ( Print out of Form, Payment details and Hall Ticket ) to the address given below in person on or before May ( tentative ) on working days ( except second and fourth Monday, Sunday and public holidays ) from 11.00 to 4.00 pm ( 1.00 pm to 1.30 pm Lunch break ):
University of Mumbai,
Thane Sub Campus,
Behind Runwal Garden City,
Ram Maruti Nagar, Balkum,
Thane ( West ) – 400608.
SVKM’s UPGCM Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate selection shall be based on All India Merit Rank of Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test ( MUCMET ) 2018 for Integrated Management Programme.
SVKM’s UPGCM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form||10th May, 2019|
Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandals ( SVKM’s ),
Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management,
Bhakti Vedanta Swami Marg,
Juhu Scheme, Vile Parle ( West ),
Mumbai – 400 056,
Telephone No. : 022 4233 2041,
Email : Info@upgcm.ac.in,
Website : www.upgcm.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.