Vasavi Vidya Trust Group of Institutions – AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Vasavi Vidya Trust Group of Institutions 2018
Vysya Institute of Management Studies invites Application from eligible candidate for admission to the following Programs :
- MCA Lateral Entry
Vysya Institute of Management Studies Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates should have completed in Bachelor Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the main branch of study. Those who are awaiting their degree examinations result may also apply. Students should have written any one of the entrance exam conducted by TANCET or CONSORTIUM for their admission.
- A candidate who has passed any degree in any discipline of minimum three years duration with mathematics at +2 or UG level those who are waiting for their degree examination result may also apply. Students should have written any one of the entrance exam conducted by TANCET or CONSORTIUM for their admission.
MCA Lateral Entry
- A candidate who has completed B.Sc ( C.S ), BCA, B.Sc ( IT ) degree can join lateral entry MCA ( Direct 2nd Year )
Vysya Institute of Management Studies Application form 2018
- Vasavi Vidya Trust Group of Institutions application form will be available at official website www.vysyamit.in
- Following relevant, Original documents along with application have to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Transfer certificate, conduct and character certificate.
- Three photo copies of attested mark sheets of qualifying examination.
- Migration certificate in the case of graduates from other Universities.
- 10th, +2 Mark sheet, UG Mark sheets / Provisional / Degree Certificate ( 3 copies ).
- TANCET / CET / Mark sheets and others if any.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Community certificate.
Vasavi Vidya Trust Group of Institutions
Ayothiyapattinam ( post ) ,
Salem – 636 103,
TamilNadu, India ,
Phone No. : 0427 – 2240107, 99944 15730,
Fax : 0427 – 2241429,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.vysyamit.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.