Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute – VJTI Mumbai AdmissionAdmission Notification »
VJTI Mumbai Admission 2019
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute invites application for admission to BTech, MTech, MCA Program 2019
VJTI Mumbai Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate, HSC (Class 12th) examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or CBSE (Std. 12) examination or any other equivalent examination of a Council, Board or University outside the state of Maharashtra with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 45 % marks for general category and minimum 40 % marks for Backward class categories (belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together.
For admission directly to Sem- III of Second year engineering course:
- Candidate should have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Engineering / Technology with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of backward class categories (belonging only to Maharashtra State) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology from an AICTE approved Institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level.
- Candidate should have passed B.Sc. Degree from a UGC / Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 50% marks and45% marks in case of backward class categories (belonging only to Maharashtra State) and passed Class 12th examination with Mathematics as the subject and with English as the medium of instruction at B.Sc. level.
- Candidate should have passed the Diploma course in Engineering / Technology with minimum of 50 % marks and medium of instruction as English from the Polytechnics affiliated to MSBTE or AICTE approved autonomous Polytechnics in Maharashtra State ( for Maharashtra State Candidates) or such polytechnics situated inside / outside the State of Maharashtra ( for Outside Maharashtra State Candidates).
- Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology from State Governments/MHRD approved institutions, with at least 50 % Aggregate marks for general category and at least 45% marks in case of Backward class categories and persons with disability (belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Candidate should have passed a minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by University recognised by UGC or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent and at least 45% marks in case of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- Candidate should also have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at ( 10, +2 ) level or at Graduate level examination.
Direct second year admissions
- Candidate should have passed Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science ( Information Technology or Computer Science ).
VJTI Mumbai Admission Application Form 2019
- VJTI Mumbai admission application form can be downloaded from institute website : www.vjti.ac.in
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute,
Matunga, Mumbai – 400 019,
Phone No. : 022 – 24198137,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.vjti.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.