Vidya Devi Jindal School – VDJS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Vidya Devi Jindal School VDJS Admission 2019
Vidya Devi Jindal School invites application from candidates for admission to the classes IV to XII for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
VDJS Eligibility 2019
- Girls applying for VDJS must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criterions before filling the application form.
The VDJS Eligibility Criteria is as follows :
- The girl must be at least 8 years old to apply for admission in Class 4th and similarly in the relation of age and class for subsequent classes.
- The girl must have studied is an English medium school in her previous class.
VDJS Admission Application Form 2019
Vidya Devi Jindal School admission application form is available in the official website www.vdjs.edu.in.
How to apply
Parents may register and obtain Admission Form for admission in classes IV-IX and XI on – line or by sending a Bank Draft of ₹ 2100/- within India ( ₹ 2500/- outside India ) in favour of Vidya Devi Jindal School, payable at Hisar for their daughter’s admission to VDJS. On Successful submission of online Registration form ( Part – I ), Parents may download the ‘Admission Form’ ( Part – II ) and send duly completed form to the school along with a copy of confirmation slip. The admission form duly filled must be submitted in time. The registration may also be carried out personally by visiting the school. Registration and submission of admission form is no guarantee to admission.
|S.no||Bank Name||IFSC Code||A / c No|
|1.||Oriental Bank of Commerce||ORBC0105244||52445010000010|
|2.||AXIS Bank Ltd||UTIB0000260||260010100138437|
VDJS Selection Procedure 2019
- Post registration the applicant will be required to appear for Aptitude Assessment Test and interactive session at the venue and date selected by the applicant.
- The final list is prepared on the basis of merit in Aptitude Test and Interaction Session. The selected girls are informed by post with an admission offer letter to their parents.
Vidya Devi Jindal School,
Hisar – 125 044,
Phone No. : 91 – 1662 – 281000,
Mobile No. : 91 – 9896419611,
Fax : 91-1662-281005,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.vdjs.edu.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.