Vidya Devi Jindal School – VDJS Admission 2016
Admission in Vidya Devi Jindal School 2016
Hisar – 125 044,
Phone No. : 91 – 1662 – 281000,
Mobile No. : 91 – 9896419611,
Fax : 91-1662-281005,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.vdjs.edu.in.
Vidya Devi Jindal School invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Classes IV to IX and XI ( 2016 – 2015 ).
Documents required for VDJS Admission 2016 :
- Students seeking VDJS admission to class IV and above must submit :
- Original Transfer Certificate from a school affiliated to CBSE duly countersigned by Regional Officer CBSE. ( or )
- Original Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the district education officer in respect of students coming from other recognized / non – recognized / private schools.
- Attested photocopy of the marks statement from the Board / School.
- Original migration certificate from Board in respect of students admitted in classes XI and XII from other boards.
- 6 passport size photographs of the student.
- 2 passport size photographs of mother, father, persons authorized by parents to meet their ward.
- Attested photocopy of the Certificate of School-Based Evaluation in respect of students admitted in class XI coming from schools affiliated to CBSE.
- Class IX registration card issued by the CBSE in respect of students admitted in class X.
- Agreement on non-judicial stamp paper as per the draft given by school.
VDJS Admission Procedure 2016 :
- The selection of students for VDJS admission to class IV and above is made on the basis of a written test, aptitude and personal interview followed by a medical check – up by our Resident Medical Officer. The VDJS admission is finalized on the same day. The parents are supposed to deposit fee and complete all VDJS admission formalities on the same day.
- No VDJS admissions are made to class X and XII as a policy matter.
- Registration is no guarantee to VDJS admission.
- The lower age limit in the hostel to class IV is 8 + on 1st April of the year of joining the school. Similarly relation of age and class to which VDJS admission is sought is an essential requirement. The date for the VDJS admission test is notified to the registered student by the school, well in advance.
- Once VDJS admission is granted, the student is allotted a VDJS admission number. All correspondence pertaining to the student should bear this number and all the articles brought from home by the student should be marked with this number.
- The parents must obtain from the school office an Identity Card for themselves and other members of the family, who would be allowed to meet the student.
VDJS Admission 2016 Exam Centres :
VDJS Admission 2016 Important Dates :
Aptitude Test Dates
- 14th November, 2015 ( Nepal, Patna & Vidya Devi Jinal School Campus )
- 12th December, 2015 ( Vidya Devi Jinal School Campus )
- 13th February, 2016 ( Vidya Devi Jinal School Campus )
Vidya Devi Jindal School offers Admission to Class IV to IX and XI Grade for the year 2014 – Documents required for VDJS Admission – VDJS Admission Procedure – VDJS Admission Online Registration.
Admission Notification Related : VDJS Admission 2016, VDJS Admission Notification 2016, Vidya Devi Jindal School Admission Details 2016, Vidya Devi Jindal School – VDJS Admission 2016, VDJS Hisar Admission 2016, VDJS Admission Online Registration 2016, VDJS Admission Procedure 2016, Documents required for VDJS Admission 2016, Dates for VDJS Admission 2016, VDJS Admission Requirements 2016, VDJS Online Admission Form 2016, VDJS 2016 Fee Structure, VDJS Hisar Website, VDJS School Class IV to IX & XI Admission, Eligibility Criteria for VDJS Admission 2016, VDSJ 2016 Admission Online Registration, Vidya Devi Jindal School Hisar Fees, VDJS Admission Written Test 2016, Admission in Vidya Devi Jindal School, Vidya Devi Jindal School Class VI-XI-IX Admission 2016,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for vidya devi jindal school – vdjs admission 2016 by swathi