Vidyasagar University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Vidyasagar University Admission 2019
Vidyasagar University invites admission application for PG & other courses for the academic year 2018
Vidyasagar University Courses 2019
- Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management
- Environment Science
- Applied Mathematics
Vidyasagar University Admission Eligibility 2018
MA ( Bengali ) , MA ( English ) & MA ( History )
- Candidate must possess of Hons. / Spl. Hons. / Graduation degree in the relevant subject.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying degree with minimum 300 marks in the concerned subject
- Candidates with One-year Bridge Course in relevant subject are also eligible for admission
- Candidate with M.A. degree in a subject ( other than professional subjects ) are also eligible for admission
- Candidate must possess B.Com graduation degree.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying degree with minimum 300 marks in the concerned subject.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree in any stream and One-year Bridge Course in relevant subject are also eligible for admission
- Candidate must possess Hons. / Spl. Hons. / Science graduation degree in the relevant subject to M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Geography (M.A. / M.Sc.) and Applied Mathematics .
- Candidates having Hons. in Physiology / Zoology / Nursing / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Nutrition / Food & Nutrition / Home Science / Three-year General Graduate with any one of the above subjects / B.Sc. (Ag. / Vocational / Major),/MBBS / BHMS / BAMS are eligible for admission to M.Sc. in Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management
- Candidates who possess Hons. / Spl. Hons. / Major / Three-year General Graduate in science subjects including Economics and Geography are eligible for admission to M.Sc. in Environmental Science.
- Sponsored candidates must possess 3 years’ experience in science laboratories / industries / academic and research institutes/two-year pass / three-year pass graduation
Vidyasagar University Admission Application Form 2019
- Vidyasagar University application form is available in the official website vidyasagar.ac.in
- The candidates can also download the application form available at the website. All fields in the application form should be correctly and completely filled-in with the relevant information.
- In case of downloaded application forms, candidate must enclose demand draft (DD) of ₹ 350/- as the required fee. DD should be drawn in favour of Vidyasagar university, payable at Midnapore.
- Duly filled-in applications, along with the necessary enclosures and self-attested copies of testimonials of the candidate, must be sent or submitted to the Enquiry Counter of the university / Registrar within the stipulated date either in person/by post. Candidate must keep the Xerox copy of the completed applications for subsequent use
- The candidate must submit the photo affixed and duly signed application and the following copies of following documents.
- Transfer Certificate
- Admit Card and Mark Sheet of 10th
- Qualifying degree examination
- HSC/CBSE/other equivalent mark sheet
- Community Certificate ( For OC candidates community certificate not required )
- Certificates for Special categories, if required
- Nativity Certificate if required
- Date of Birth Certificate ( SSC / ICSE / CBSE ).
- Medical certificate
- Other relevant certificates
Vidyasagar University Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to the above courses is based on the qualifying degree.
Vidyasagar University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submitting Application form||28th November, 2019|
Vidyasagar University Road,
West Bengal – 721102, India.,
Phone No. : 03222 – 261010 / 03222 – 276554
Website : vidyasagar.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.