Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management – VJIM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
VJIM Admission 2019
Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following programs 2019
VJIM Admission Courses 2019
- PGDM – Dual Specialization
- PGDM – Marketing
- PGDM – General
VJIM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Any Graduate with minimum 50% marks in graduation and qualified in any All India Management Entrance Test like CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / GMAT.
- Those who are appearing for their graduation final year examinations may also apply, subject to the aforementioned criteria.
VJIM PGDM Admission Application Form 2019
- VJIM PGDM admission application form can be downloaded from Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management website : http://vjim.edu.in/apply-online/.
- Candidate will be redirected to a payment gateway to pay [rupee]1,000/- for the application fee. Please ensure that you upload scanned copies of all supporting documents
- The application form can also be obtained in person from the VJIM campus. Filled in application form, along with mark-sheets of all qualifications and Test Scores should be submitted either in person or via post along with a DD of [rupee]1000/- in favour of VIGNANA JYOTHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, payable at Hyderabad. If submitting the filled in application form personally, the applicant may also make the payment in cash
VJIM Admission Selection Criteria 2019
- Once a candidate has submitted her/his application form and is shortlisted, she /he will be required to appear for a personal interview. The Personal Interview will be conducted either on campus, or at a specified location along with document
- The selection criteria will be based on a Composite Score derived from weightages as the following
|4||All India Test Score||50|
|6||Work Experience (if any)||5|
VJIM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Personal interview dates||3rd week of March, 2019|
Vignana Jyothi Nagar,
Bachupally ( Via ) Kukatpally,
Hyderabad – 500 090,
Phone No. : 040 – 6555 5596,
Mobile No. : 0 – 98498 00819,
Fax : 040 – 2304 4953,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.vjim.edu.in.