Vikram University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Vikram University Admission 2019
Vikram University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Programs for the academic session 2019.
- MA ( Hindi, English Sanskrit, Philosophy, Jyotirvigyan, Vedic Studies )
- M.A. ( Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Human Rights, Ancient Indian History, Culture &Archaeology ( AIHC )
- M.A. Mass Communication
- M.Sc. ( Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Statistics, Geology, Bio Chemistry )
- M.Sc. ( Zoology, Botany )
- M.Sc. ( Computer Science )
- M.Com ( Marketing Management, Financial Analysis & Control )
Other PG Courses
- M.Sc. ( Biotechnology, Bio – Chemistry, Micro – Biology, Environment Management )
Vikram University Admission Eligibility 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for Arts, commerce and Social Science programs: Candidates must have a graduation degree of their respective streams with at least 40% or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Eligibility Criteria for Science programs: Candidates must have completed their graduation with more than 45% theoretical marks in the aggregate subjects in qualifying examination from a recognized university.
Vikram University Admission Application Form 2019
- Vikram University Admission application form is available in the official website www.vikramuniv.ac.in.
- Application process is completely online. Candidates must verify the eligibility criteria before applying. A valid mobile number and email id must be provided through candidate for regular updates. The application process is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Vikram University.
- Click on ‘Admissions’ tab and further on ‘PG Admissions’.
- A registration window will appear where candidates need to provide necessary information.
- Login credentials will be sent to registered mobile no and email id.
- Login with the credentials and fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- After uploading, candidates will be directed to payment page.
- Preview the filled in application form and finally submit it.
- Take printout of the filled in application form and along with other relevant documents sent it to respective departments.
- Candidates need to self-attested the Xerox copies of all relevant documents and sent them along with the application form to relevant department. Documents are required for the verification purpose.
The documents are as follows
- 10th mark-sheet
- 12th marksheet
- Graduation mark-sheet
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Recent passport sized photographs
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of ₹ 750. The payment will only be made in online mode through Credit card, Debit card or Net banking. No other modes of payment will be accepted. Payment once made will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Vikram University Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of candidates will be based on merit. Merit of candidate will be calculated on basis of grand total of the candidate’s marks obtained in the qualifying examination. No separate entrance exam will be conducted for admission.
Vikram University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||29th May - 30th June, 2019|
University Road, Madhav Bhavan,
Near Vikram Vatika,
Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456010, India.,
Telephone No. : 0734 251 4270,
Fax No. : 2514276,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.vikramuniv.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.