VMU Admission 2016
Vinayaka Missions University,
Sankari Main Road ( NH – 47 ),
Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Telephone No. : + 91 427 3987000,
Fax No. : + 91 427 2477903,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.vinayakamission.com.
Vinayaka Missions University invites applications for admission to the PhD program with various disciplines for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
VMU PhD Admission Eligibility 2016
- Candidates under Full Time shall do research work in this University and shall be available at the assigned department of the University / Institution during the working hours for curricular, co‐curricular and related activities and shall sign in an attendance register on all working days of the Institution, subject to availing leave as per the leave provisions that remain in currency for teaching staff of the Institution.
- Candidates in employment, who want to pursue Full‐Time studies should be sponsored by their employer with leave for the research period and should get formally relieved from their duty to join the research programme.
- Candidates who are sponsored by the AICTE ( under Quality Improvement Programme ( QIP ) for Teachers of Engineering Colleges ) or by any other Government Agency and who satisfy the eligibility conditions shall be eligible for Full‐Time only, in the disciplines as notified in AICTE Supervisorlines.
VMU PhD Admission Pattern 2016
VMU PhD Entrance Examination Will comprise of two parts.
|Home||Entrance Exam||Reservation of Seats||Application Form||Results|
VMU PhD Admission Application Form 2016
- The VMU PhD application can be downloaded from the website free of cost. It can be duly and completely filled in and to be forwarded by the Head of the Department and the Head of the Institution, where the candidate intends doing research.
- The Completely filled in VMU PhD application along with a DD of 1000/- as application fee ( DD in favour of “VMU PH.D. a/c” Payable at Salem ) must be sent on or before 18th January, 2016 to the following address :
Vinayaka Missions University,
Sankari Main Road ( NH-47 ),
Salem – 636 308,
Note : The date of Entrance exam and venue will be informed individually to all eligible candidates.
VMU PhD Admission Important Dates 2016
Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation, Salem invites application for admission to Post Graduate Degree & Diploma Programs for the academic year 2015.
|Issue of Advertisement||6th April, 2015|
|Uploading of Applications ( Online )||9th April, 2015 to 1st May, 2015|
|Last date for receipt of hard copies of completed application along with DD at NIT Warangal||1st May, 2015|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||From 12th May, 2015|
|NITWET 2015 Entrance Examination||23rd & 24th May, 2015|
|Declaration of Results||1st June, 2015|
|Reporting of shortlisted applicants through JAM at NIT Warangal||10th June, 2015|
|Reporting of shortlisted applicants through NITWET 2015 at NIT Warangal||15th June, 2015|
VMU PG Medical 2015 Admission Procedure
- Selection will be made based on the marks secured in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University on All India basis.
- Candidates belonging to any State / Union Territory of India can apply.
VMU Admission 2015 Application Form
- VMU Application Form can be obtained from the University Office in person on payment of cash.
- Application form can also be downloaded from www.vinayakamission.com in which case, the application must be submitted along with a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Vinayaka Missions University” payable at Salem.
- The filled-in application form along with the Demand Draft, as and if required, must reach the following address :
Vinayaka Missions University
Sankari Main Road, ( NH-47 ),
Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308, Tamil Nadu,
Telephone No. : 0427 – 3987000.
Cost of VMU Application Form :
- M.D. ( Hom. ) / M.Sc. ( Nursing ) : 2000/
- M.Pharm. / Pharm. D. / M.P.T. : 1000/-
Important Dates VMU Admission 2015
|1.||30th March, 2016||Wednesday||3 hrs||First Language
|2.||1st April, 2016||Friday||3 hrs||Science|
|3.||04th April, 2016||Monday||3 hrs||Mathematics|
|4.||06th April, 2016||Wednesday||2:30 hrs||Second Languages|
|5.||11th April, 2016||Monday||3 hrs||Social Science|
|6.||13th April, 2016||Wednesday||2:30 hrs||Third Languages|