Visva Bharati Santiniketan AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Admission 2019
Visva Bharati Saitiniketan Invites Application from candidates for admission to the class – II class – V & class VI for the acadmic session 2019
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Eligibility 2019
Date of Birth
- For class II – 01st January, 2011 to 31st December, 2011
- For class V – 01st January, 2008 to 31st December, 2008
- For class VI – 01st January, 2007 to 31st December, 2007
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Seats 2019
Reservation of Seats
- 15% of total number of seats of each class is reserved for foreign students on supernumerary basis. The application should be routed through Academic & Research Section, Visva-Bharati.
|Class - II|
|Class V & VI|
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Admission Application Form 2019
- Visva Bharati Application form details will be available at the official website : www.visvabharati.ac.in
- List of eligible candidates, date, time and venue of Admission Tests for Patha-Bhavana and Computerized Random Selection procedure for Mrinalini Ananda Pathshala will be published later on Visva Bharati website. Applicants are advised to visit our website for any updates at regular intervals.
Documents to be produced at the time of Admission :
- Birth Registration Certificate’ issued by competent Government authority as per rule ( Form No. 9 or Form No. 5 ).
- Certificate from appropriate Government authorities in case of SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates ( either of candidate or father only ).
- Three passport Size photographs.
- Progress Report / Mark Sheet of the last examination for Class II.
- Parent’s Ration Card and Voter ID Card, applicant’s ration card for Neighbour hood Candidates.
- Alumni ID Card or Letter of Membership from Visva-Bharati for Alumni-Ward.
- Visva-Bharati Staff ID Card for Staff wards.
- Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Blood Group Certificate.
- Copy of online application form.
- A set of photocopies of relevant documents to be attested by the guardian will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected. Request for any sort of addition or alteration in the application form after submission will not be entertained. Rights to select or reject the submitted form lies entirely with the Admission Committee of Patha-Bhavana.
- General and OBC Candidates [rupee] 500/-
- SC / ST/PWD Candidates [rupee] 150/-
- Candidates can make payment online using any of the online payment modes : Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Selection process 2019
- There will be a Written Test (90 Marks) followed by a Viva (10 Marks).
- Candidates will be selected through admission test.
- Mode of selection for Santosh Pathsala : Computerised Random Selection Procedure. Date, time and place will be notified later on University website.
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Important Dates 2019
|1.||Last Date of submission of application forms||10th November, 2018|
|2.||Date of Admission Test for class II, V,& VI||2nd December, 2018|
Santiniketan West Bengal,
Telephone : +91(3463)262751 to 262756
Fax : +91(3463)262672
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.visvabharati.ac.in