VIT University MS Software Engineering AdmissionAdmission Notification »
VIT University MS Software Engineering Admission 2019
VIT University invites admission application for 5 year Integrated Program MS Software Engineering offered at Vellore and Chennai campus 2019
VIT University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology
- Master’s degree in science/ Computer Applications ( with Physics & Mathematics at graduate level ) with 60% marks.
- Students who have obtained degree through associate membership of below mentioned bodies with pass in both parts A & B.
- The Institutions of Engineers (India)
- Aeronautical Society of India
- Indian institute of Metals
- Institution of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- indian Institute of Chemical Engineers.
VIT University Admission Application Form 2019
- Cadidates can apply online for MS admission on university website : vit.ac.in
- Prescribed application form can be obtained from Admission Officer by sending a Demand Draft of ₹ 600 drawn in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- All entries made in Application form should be in student’s own hand writing.
- Name should be in the same way as mentioned in the degree certificates. Changes, made any should be supported by Gazette officer.
- Latest passport size photograph must be affixed in the space provided in the application form.
Documents required to be enclosed along with the application form
- SSC & HSC certificates & Marks sheet
- Degree certificates
- Migration certificate from the school last attended
- Employment certificate from present employer ( This document is very important for all categories of students under External Part Time category)
- Complete application form super scribed with ‘M. S by research’ must be sent to
VIT University, Vellore-632 014
Tamil Nadu, India
Note: 1. If any student is looking for admission in more than one school then he / she should apply through separate application form.
- In case of a student is already employed; his / her application must be confirmed from their employer.
- Application without required documents will not be entertained.
VIT University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application||13th March, 2019 - 20th May, 2019|
Vellore – 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0416 – 2204600,
Email : email@example.com,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.