VIT University MS Software Engineering Admission 2013
Vellore – 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0416 – 2204600,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.vit.ac.in
VIT University invites admission application for 5 year Integrated Program MS Software Engineering offered at Vellore and Chennai campus 2013.
VIT University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ).
- Candidates awaiting for the final semester or final year exam results can also apply.
Age Limit :
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July, 1993 are eligible to apply.
- The date of birth as recorded in the High School / 10 th certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of interview, failing which they will be disqualified.
VIT University Admission Selection Procedure 2013 :
- Aggregate of marks secured in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the + 2 / Higher Secondary Examination for M.S.Software Engineering program.
VIT University Admission Application Form 2013 :
- Cadidates can apply online for MS ( Software Engineering ) admission on university website : vit.ac.in/msse
- Send completed VIT University MS ( Software Engineering ) admission application along with a DD for 600/- “VIT University”, payable at Vellore.
- Duly filled VIT University admission application post by sent to the following address :
Office of Admissions,
Vellore – 632 014.
- Last date for issue & submission of the VIT University application forms : 03rd June, 2013.
- Publication of short listed candidates in website ( www.vit.ac.in ) : 05th June, 2013.
- Tentative date for Interview : 17th June, 2013.
- Last Date for payment of fees : 27th June, 2013.
- Commencement of classes : 02nd July, 2013.