VIT University MSc Admission 2013
Vellore – 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0416 – 2204600,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.vit.ac.in
VIT University invites admission application for Master of Science ( MSc ) programs 2013 – 2014.
- MSc – Applied Microbiology
- MSc – Bio – Medical Genetics
- MSc – Biotechnology
- MSc – Chemistry ( with specialization in General, Organic, Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry )
- MSc – Computer Science
- MSc – Electronics
- MSc – Pharmaceutical Chemistry
VIT University MSc Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting for the final semester or final year exam results can also apply provided they have completed their final year exams before the date of interview and would submit their final year mark sheet on or before the 15th August, 2013 failing which the candidate’s admission to the program would be cancelled and fees paid shall be forfeited.
M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry :
- B.Sc. degree from any recognized university in Chemistry or Biochemistry / Botony / Zoology / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Life Science or B.Pham Degree.
M.Sc. Applied Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biomedical Genetics :
- B.Sc. degree from a recognized university in any branch of Biological Science that includes Botany / Zoology, Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Nutrition (or) HomeScience / Agricultural Science / Medicine.
M.Sc. Chemistry :
- B.Sc. degree in either Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Applied Science from any recognized university with Physics or Mathematics (or) Biology as ancillary subjects.
M.Sc. Electronics :
- B.Sc. degree from any recognized university with Physics / Applied Sciences/ Electronics (or) BES.
M.Sc. Computer Science :
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in Computer Science / Computer Applications.
VIT University MSc Admission Procedure 2013 :
- Candidates will be called for an interview in the order of merit of their aggregate marks secured in their undergraduate degree programs calculated upto prefinal year ( This is inclusive of Languages and all other subjects they have studied up to pre – final year ).
VIT University MSc Admission Application Form 2013 :
- Candidates can Apply Online for MSc admission on university website : vit.ac.in/msc
- Send completed VIT University MSc admission application form along with a DD for 500/- in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore.
- Duly filled VIT University MSc admission application post by sent to the following address :
Office of Admissions,
Vellore – 632 014.
- Last date for issue & submission of the VIT University MSc application forms : 05th June, 2013.
- Publication of short listed candidates in website ( www.vit.ac.in ) : 10th June, 2013.
- Tentative date for interview : 20th June, 2013 to 21st June, 2013.
- Last Date for payment of fees : 01st July, 2013.
- Commencement of classes : 08th July, 2013.