Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute – VJTI Mumbai PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
VJTI Mumbai PhD Admission 2019
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai invites applications for admission to the Full Time / Part Time PhD ( Doctor of Philosophy ) program with the following specialization for the academic year 2019.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Electronics Engineering
Computer Engineering and Information Technology
VJTI Mumbai PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology with minimum 60% marks (55% marks in case of reserved category) in either of the two or a CPI/CGPA of 6.75 or above on a 10 point scale (CPI/CGPA of 6.25 or above on a 10 point scale in case of reserved category) OR Candidate who is currently an approved teacher having full time teaching experience of at least five years as approved teacher OR A candidate from a research organization or industry
VJTI PhD Admission Seats 2019
- Civil Engineering – 16 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 7 Seats
- Electrical Engineering – 5 Seats
- Production Engineering – 3 Seats
- Textile Technology – 5 Seats
- Electronics Engineering – 5 Seats
Computer Engineering and Information Technology – 4 Seats
VJTI PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- VJTI Mumbai PhD admission application form will be available on the institute website : www.vjti.ac.in.
- Application fees for general candidates is ₹ 500 and for reserved category candidates ₹ 300
VJTI Mumbai PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates need to undergo a Written test and an Interview for getting selected for the Ph.D courses
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute,
H R Mahajani Marg,
Matunga East, Near Five Garden,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019.
Phone : 022 2419 8101,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.vjti.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.