West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences – NUJS Kolkata AdmissionAdmission Notification »
NUJS Kolkata Admission 2019
West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences invites admission application for LLB and LLM programs for the academic year 2019.
NUJS Kolkata Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination ( 10, +2 ) system or an examination equivalent thereto securing in the first attempt, at minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks in the case of SC / ST category and persons with disability.
- Candidate should be less than 21 years of age.
- Candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree in Law ( LL.B. ) with a percentage of at least 55% or an equivalent cumulative grade point average ( CGPA ) from any Indian University recognised by UGC or any equivalent degree offered by a foreign University.
NUJS Kolkata Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- The Test will be consisting of objective type questions of a standard expected of 10, +2 students and will be of 2 hours’ duration. The test will have 200 questions of one mark each, and hence, will carry a maximum of 200 marks. There will be negative marking, with 0.25 marks being deducted for every incorrect answer. The test will cover the following subjects with their respective distribution of marks:
- English including Comprehension – 40 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics ( Numerical Ability ) – 20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude – 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 40 Marks
- The test will carry a maximum of 150 marks. It will be for a duration of 2 hours with 100 questions. There will be negative marking with 0.25 marks being deducted for every incorrect answer. The following will be the break-up of marks:
- Long Essay Type Descriptive Questions: 100 Mark
- Multiple-Choice Questions: 50 Marks ( 50 questions of 1 mark each )
- The long essay type questions will contain 4 questions and 25 marks each pertaining to subject areas such as constitutional Law and Jurisprudence.
NUJS Kolkata Admission Application Form 2019
- NUJS Kolkata Admission application form is available in the official website www.nujs.edu.
- Step 1: Candidate should register yourself on the CLAT official website.
- Step 2: Candidate must then fill your personal, academics and other details as mentioned in the form.
- Step 3: Candidate are required to upload the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- recent passport size photograph ( 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm ) in JPG format
- signature of JPG format within 100kb of size
- Latest Category Certificate ( SC / ST / OBC )
- Certificate of impairment for Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ) and Declaration by the Scribe in the prescribed format
- Domicile Certificate ( if applicable )
- Step 4: CLAT Application fees: You must make the payment of application form fees of ₹ 4000/- for General Category and ₹ 3500/- for Reserved Category online through Debit / Credit Card.
- Step 5: Candidate should then finally “Submit” your Application Form online only. This completes your registration process.
NUJS Kolkata Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate will be selected on merit, based on the Common Law Entrance Test ( CLAT ).
NUJS Kolkata Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application forms available from||01st January - 31st March, 2019|
The WB National University of Juridical Sciences,
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan,
12, LB Block, Sector III,
Salt Lake City,
Kolkata – 700 098,
Telephone No. : ( + 91 ) 33 – 2335 7379,
Fax : ( + 91 ) 33 – 2335 7422,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nujs.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.