Whistling Woods International – WWI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Whistling Woods International WWI Admission 2021
Whilstling Woods International invites applications for admission to the following UG Programs, Diploma and PG Diploma Programs for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
Whilstling Woods International Courses Offered 2021
- B.A. Animation Filmmaking
- B.A. Game Design
- B.Sc Animation Filmmaking
- B.Sc Game Design
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Visual Communication Design
- BBA Media and Communication
- Diploma in Screenwriting
- Advanced Diploma in Filmmaking : Cinematography / Direction / Editing / Producing / Screenwriting / Sound Recording & Design
- Advanced Diploma in Acting
- PG Diploma in Media & Communication
- PG Diploma in Media & Entertainment
Certificate Course in Filmmaking
Whilstling Woods International Admission Eligibility 2021
- English proficiency : Beginner / Intermediate
- Academic qualification : HSC or equivalent from a Recognised Board
All UG Courses : Minimum Eligibility is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Diploma course : 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board AND Should have published articles / blogs / short stories / novels and / or scripts.
Advanced Diploma course : 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board.
PG Diploma course : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Certificate course : 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Whilstling Woods International Admission Application Form 2021
Whilstling Woods International admission application form is available in the official website www.whistlingwoods.net.
How to apply
The application process for Whistling Woods International ( WWI ), Mumbai is online only.
- Candidates must visit the college website to fill the application form.
- Fill up the form correctly and pay the fees of ₹ 3000/- through online payment gateway and download the acknowledgement slip.
- Upon receiving the application fees, college will inform the applicants to appear for the required entrance test, group discussion / personal Interview.
- They have to visit the college campus on the stipulated dates and complete to the admission formalities.
- Failing which the admission of candidate stands cancelled and the seats may be allotted to another eligible candidate.
Documents Required :
- 10th and 10+2 – mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- UG Degree Mark Sheet.
- PG Degree Mark Sheet.
- Caste certificate ( OBC / SC / ST ).
- Persons With Disabilities ( PWD ), Kashmiri migrants and children of the Armed Forces Employees Certificate / Proof.
- 4 passport – sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
Whilstling Woods International Selection Procedure 2021
BA and BSc : General Aptitude Test, Creative Ability Test followed by Personal Interview.
BBA : General Aptitude Test and Group Discussion.
Diploma : General Aptitude Test, Creative Ability Test followed by Personal Interview.
PG Diploma : General Aptitude Test and Group Discussion.
Certificate Course : Merit Based followed by Personal Interview.
Whilstling Woods International Admission Important Dates 2021
|1||Last date of Registration||24th June, 2019|
|2||Entrance Exam Date||26th June, 2019|
Whistling Woods International,
Film City Complex,
Goregaon ( East ),
Mumbai – 400065,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 22 – 30916070 / 30916175 / 30916000,
SMS to “WWI” to 5545454,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.whistlingwoods.net
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.